So I missed work.

I missed the bus and asked everyone I know for a ride and no one obliged. so I waited for the next bus, when it came, the thing wouldn't accept my dollar so I missed it as well, requested an uber but it said my card was declined, called the cab company, and they said it would take 15 minutes to get a cab to me, then another 15 minutes to get tout work.

So i started to get pissed off and- working in customer service- I shouldn't go in upset. so, at that point I just thought "fuck it", and didn't go in. I did tell my boss I wouldn't be making it, but I haven't heard back from him, so I may be fired.
Xbox Live: DeSquared94
PSN: desquared94
Nice.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
I'm having a pretty good day, I just heard that my new distortion pedal is shipping ahead of schedule.

I'm taking the day off tommorow so after work I'm picking up some pizzas and some beers and heading over to my friends house to play tabletop RPG, play with his dog and get wasted

w00t
Quote by The_Blode
Familiarise yourself the absence reporting procedure at work...don't you have to call your manager/absence line just to let them know...if it's your first time, you're not gonna get fired...you'll probably just get a disciplinary...where they will say don't do it again, or if you do do it again, do it differently and make us aware as soon as the problems begin.

yeah I know the sites policy but my immediate supervisor is superstrict, but at the worst, I'll be put on a final
Xbox Live: DeSquared94
PSN: desquared94
everyone misses work for one reason or another now and then. why, shouldn't really matter. whats the difference in calling in sick and actually being sick, and calling in sick and not being sick? I think most bosses that play the ignore game, do so because they are at work and don't want to be, and you aren't. did you already tell him why you missed? if not, just tell him you got the runs. what is anybody gonna say to that?
Think of shitty days as light practice for when someone you love inevitably dies.
I was an hour late for work today
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
I'm calling off today, too. Just too much shit going on in my life right now for me to waste it by standing in front of a door greeting people for 6 hours. Second time I've called off in 8 months, not worried about it at all.
If you're getting fired over missing 1 day, you probably didn't want such a shit job anyways.

If you do actually get fired about that, there had to have been some past things you've done that you aren't mentioning.. 99% of people would not get fired for missing 1 day.
Quote by MetalGS3SE
This is the best idea I have ever heard. Ever.

Naedauuf for president people.