shitty day here, too m8.

might actually drink alcohol while the sun is still up. i dont remember the last time I did that.
Look on the bright side, you have a Vox.

I mean, it doesn't have the ef86 channel but it's still an AC30.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Look at it this way. My lightsaber arrived today, which means you're at least a thousand times more likely to have sex this year than I am.

here are some cute things hopefully it makes you feel a bit better

Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Last edited by Banjocal at Jan 7, 2016,
Quote by slapsymcdougal at #33765196
Look at it this way. My lightsaber arrived today, which means you're at least a thousand times more likely to have sex this year than I am.

god damn

what colour
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Nice. Vader's Vault?
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Nice. Vader's Vault?

SaberForge. It was on a pretty decent discount on their etsy shop, and it makes noises too(there's a button which starts it, stops it on hold for 3s and on a press while on, does a blaster bolt deflect sound).
Quote by slapsymcdougal
SaberForge. It was on a pretty decent discount on their etsy shop, and it makes noises too(there's a button which starts it, stops it on hold for 3s and on a press while on, does a blaster bolt deflect sound).

Nice. I wanted the Gladius for a bit since I played a ton of SWTOR.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Nice. I wanted the Gladius for a bit since I played a ton of SWTOR.

I think my Commando is on something like 60+ days /played
Quote by slapsymcdougal
I think my Commando is on something like 60+ days /played

Not bad.

I don't even want to check my /played. That's not something I'm ready to find out about myself.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
as if you emailed them about that.

Also, why not just do kinder surprise?
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Not bad.

I don't even want to check my /played. That's not something I'm ready to find out about myself.

Well, I'm pretty sure my guardian is pretty close to that, my sage maybe about half, my slinger about a quarter(same for my scoundrel, jugg, merc with my sorc and operative trailing because I only did them up to chapter 3 of the class story).
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Well, I'm pretty sure my guardian is pretty close to that, my sage maybe about half, my slinger about a quarter(same for my scoundrel, jugg, merc with my sorc and operative trailing because I only did them up to chapter 3 of the class story).

I've got like 8 65, 4 60s and a bunch of lowbies. I'm sure I have at least 60 on a bunch of them.

/wrists

Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Sometimes, like Fred Durst said, it's just one of those days.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I've got like 8 65, 4 60s and a bunch of lowbies. I'm sure I have at least 60 on a bunch of them.

/wrists

Just been to look a thingy out from last July. Not counting the characters I had during early access(a vanguard and a sentinel up to 50), and a few I couldn't remember on other servers, I'd logged over 2500 hours on Rep characters alone.

Man, I'm a nerd.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sure it looks nice but i bet it wouldn't even cut cheese whats the point

1. It looks nice
2. The lighting circuit in the house is playing silly buggers and even with all the lights switched off, it trips in like 5s, so it's actually quite handy right now.
Last edited by slapsymcdougal at Jan 7, 2016,