I just got paid $6784 working off my laptop this month. And if you think that's cool, my divorced friend has twin toddlers and made over $9k her first month. It feels so good making so much money when other people have to work for so much less. This is what I do,
====================>> http://www.jobs150.com
You need to re do this video without all the faces and finger flicking. I made it to 1:08 and had to turn it off due to me wanting to smack the shit out of you. Just being honest.
Some of the best musicians look and act goofy. It supposedly builds onto the character quite a bit. It's not bad at all. Minor issues, but other than that, pretty spot on to one's own thought on the song.
Quote by CherokeShredder
Some of the best musicians look and act goofy. It supposedly builds onto the character quite a bit. It's not bad at all. Minor issues, but other than that, pretty spot on to one's own thought on the song.

Thanks CherokeShredder, when I play I just enjoy the hell out of it and I just cant help it, that is what comes out.
See you man !!
No problem, Maxi. Hell, on some songs, all I CAN really do is just goof around and look silly It works well for a lot of folks and relieves tension heh