I am planning my pedal lineup for making ambient music and I want to use 2 delay pedals. I was thinking of using a Bos DD7 and a MXR Carbon Copy, but then I watched some FLashback Tripple Delay videos. It seems really awesome. Would the Flashback be a good substitute instead of buying multiple delay pedals?

Anyone use this pedal? Would it be a good idea to use this one in 3 delay pedal instead of just buying two? Thanks!
I, too, had thought about buying this one. I've been using multiple pedals to achieve an ambient sound and wanted them all in one... I owned the Flashback single pedal before and liked it, but I kept hearing horror stories of people's TC pedals breaking down, so I was reluctant to buy another.

Ended up going for the Boss DD500 and LOVE it.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
I have no opinion on the flash back, so I can't help there, but. I would get a malekko 616 over the carbon copy any day. it's the same price, and much better. You have more modulation controls, tb/bbp option and it is much more flexible IMO.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/