I recently signed up for the $18 Google deal with Dangerous Guitars and I have had a Jamplay membership for several months. For those considering online lessons, I recommend Jamplay. Although a year of Dangerous Guitars isn't bad for $18, Dangerous Guitars has no where near as much content as Jamplay.

Jamplay has easily ten times as many lessons and backing tracks, as well as lessons on how to play many popular songs. The quality of the lessons seems very comparable between the two, which is a compliment. I have taken guitar lessons from three instructors locally and I think the online lessons are just as good once you iron out your basic form. If you are a true beginner, having someone sit next to you and advise you on proper technique is invaluable and can't be replicated by online lessons.

My two cents is that you should spend your money at Jamplay if online lessons are your thing. For the record, I have no affiliation with either site.

read more: (removed by mod; stop fucking advertising jamplay you idiot we can see you're using the same computer every time)

Shep
Quote by guitarfines
For the record, I have no affiliation with either site.

Really? Sounds like an advertisement.
Originally posted by Joshua Garcia
I just come here to dick around.
And maybe occasionally wave my dick around.

My D is major
Don't think you're trying to advertise, but you're kinda succeeding at it
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day