has anyone done this before? flights to anywhere in california are prices ok so that is not a problem, however what a buses like from the major cities in the state to coachella be it starts and at night when its finished? Im not interested in camping but sitting on a bus for a few hours through the night doesnt bother me to get to a hotel.
Your written communication skills are an embarrassment to the Saltire.
Quote by neidnarb11890
the chinese take-out place my family always ordered from gave you chopsticks, so as a kid it was fun to try & eat with chopsticks
now i just use a fork, 'cuz nothing is fun anymore & i just want to shovel food into my mouth to fill the void
i'm betting the plane ticket alone is going to be outrageous.

i wanted to fly recently for another festival and a one way ticket was something close to what i make in a month. if you're gonna fly out there you'd better at least make a week out of it to make it worthwhile.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Coachella 2016 is already sold out.

Otherwise figure $1000 for airfare, $600 for pass and shuttle and 3 days camping at the site, probably $100 RT from LAX to the festival. Another $300 for outrageous food and drink expense inside the festival.

A few friends have played it over the years, but top drawer music acts have been pretty slim lately. Glastonbury is probably better and a lot closer.
"Your sound is in your hands as much as anything. It's the way you pick, and the way you hold the guitar, more than it is the amp or the guitar you use." -- Stevie Ray Vaughan

"Anybody can play. The note is only 20 percent. The attitude of the motherfucker who plays it is 80 percent." -- Miles Davis

Guthrie on tone: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmohdG9lLqY
Quote by Cajundaddy
Coachella 2016 is already sold out.

Otherwise figure $1000 for airfare, $600 for pass and shuttle and 3 days camping at the site, probably $100 RT from LAX to the festival. Another $300 for outrageous food and drink expense inside the festival.

A few friends have played it over the years, but top drawer music acts have been pretty slim lately. Glastonbury is probably better and a lot closer.

And just as sold out. Glastonbury sold out in 30 minutes.
heyy hit me up when you hit lax

just in case you want some... supplies

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
Quote by M00NAGEDAYDREAM

just in case you want some... supplies

camping supplies? first aid? foodstuffs?
I think you're alll missing the point.

Judging by his username he wants to see Guns N' Roses play
Quote by Deliriumbassist
And just as sold out. Glastonbury sold out in 30 minutes.

Yea, but there will probably be a lower proportion of minor nobility wearing Hunter wellies at Coachella than at Glastonbury.
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Yea, but there will probably be a lower proportion of minor nobility wearing Hunter wellies at Coachella than at Glastonbury.

I have Hunter wellies and a Barbour jacket and I'm not nobility

I'm also admittedly not going to Glastonbury cause I'm not that into it.
Quote by digman50
I have Hunter wellies and a Barbour jacket and I'm not nobility

I'm also admittedly not going to Glastonbury cause I'm not that into it.

But those are the unmistakable marks of a posho.
a posho in denial
Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.
flights i can get for around £350, tickets i can get for around $500 both are well within my budget