Hey there guys, this is my second account here, I remember doing one a couple of years ago to ask a question about my first guitar, but then I forgot it and now this is the one I will use forever. Looking forward to meet interesting people who share the same interests as myself, such as Metal! Some of my favorite bands are Slayer, Mayhem, Gorgoroth, Darkthrone, Burzum, Megadeth, Morbid Angel, Carcass, Cannibal Corpse, Meshuggah, etc. I listen mostly to Metal, but I enjoy other styles of music too. I'm the process of writing my first real record, I've been in other bands and did some splits here and there, but now I want to just stay focused on my own band. Maybe I will find band members on this forum...who knows? It would be a very cool experience for sure! See you here guys!

Hails!

\m/
Congrats on making a new account and hope it sticks with this one. You'll come to find many, many, MANY folks share your interests on here. Personally, out of that list, I enjoy solely Megadeth and Slayer, but hey, to each their own ^_^