View poll results: Tom or Mark?
Tom
9 28%
Mark
23 72%
Voters: 32.
Page 1 of 3
Which do you prefer?

Tom is old news, and I'm kinda glad 'cause he was bringing down the band musically and as a group. But historically, Tom's songs have been a bit better, IMO. It's a shame he brought his lame AVA shit into blink-182.

hueuheuhuehue get it
Free Ali
Free Lard
marc easily, tom is a fucking wanker

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Both seem pretty lame in hindsight (lol@ AVA and +44 or whatever), but they had some good chem together for the first few albums
Mark definitely

I'm glad Tom left, he was a dick
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by JamSessionFreak
marc easily, tom is a fucking wanker

Tom and his stupid accent.
Quote by Fat Lard
Both seem pretty lame in hindsight (lol@ AVA and +44 or whatever), but they had some good chem together for the first few albums

That +44 album was pretty good, but yeah, AVA is jokes.
Free Ali
Free Lard
'Rock Show', 'Dammit', 'Adam's Song'...Mark.
Quote by neidnarb11890
the chinese take-out place my family always ordered from gave you chopsticks, so as a kid it was fun to try & eat with chopsticks
now i just use a fork, 'cuz nothing is fun anymore & i just want to shovel food into my mouth to fill the void
Great choice replacing Tom with yer man from Alkaline Trio
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Last edited by Trowzaa at Jan 8, 2016,
Tom's a pretentious wanker

Mark is annoying

But AVA is better than anything by Mark so Tom

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
I vaguely remember only listening to one of their songs (can't blame me considering how lame +44 sounds). Tom rweally fell ohff whein he brouight in his obnwoxious AVA accyent iento thweir souhngs thyough.

He's the pop-punk version of James Hetfield
Quote by Trowzaa
Great choice replacing Tom with yer man from Alkaline Trio

Skiba = Demi-God
Quote by neidnarb11890
the chinese take-out place my family always ordered from gave you chopsticks, so as a kid it was fun to try & eat with chopsticks
now i just use a fork, 'cuz nothing is fun anymore & i just want to shovel food into my mouth to fill the void
Tom sang on some great songs but Mark is my spirit animal

Nah jk. Blink's too old to be a band anymore and so is alkaline trio, kind of. So putting Skiba in the band was a smart move but it's not really 1997 anymore
Last edited by whywefight at Jan 8, 2016,
Mark can actually keep his shit together musically and as a person over the years.

But Tom wrote riffs that made you want to learn guitar as a kid...
"If you want beef, then bring the ruckus." - Marilyn Monroe
Quote by USCENDONE BENE
Mark can actually keep his shit together musically and as a person over the years.

But Tom wrote riffs that made you want to learn guitar as a kid...

Good point.

Vox - Mark, Guitar - Tom.
Quote by neidnarb11890
Quote by whywefight
Tom sang on some great songs but Mark is my spirit animal

Nah jk. Blink's too old to be a band anymore and so is alkaline trio, kind of. So putting Skiba in the band was a smart move but it's not really 1997 anymore

I had no idea.
Quote by neidnarb11890
fuck tom's accent

like for real

he sounds like when country singers put on that "HEE HAW BIG TRUCKS N TRACKTERS N SMAWL TAYOWNS" accent except with a california accent

mark just sounds like hes from california and thats just how he sings cuz its where hes from and its not obnoxiously over the top
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Dohnt whyste youhr toime on moie yeer alrweahdee theh voice insoide moi hyeahed

Literally the Fuel of Blink 182's songs
i thought we were voting on trowzaa's name
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
I still don't know where that crazy singing accent came from with Tom - like he was fine for years and then all of a sudden it was like he got dropped on his head.
"If you want beef, then bring the ruckus." - Marilyn Monroe
Blink without Tom won't feel like Blink

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Quote by Fat Lard at #33766619

that song's better than fuel tho

that song's better than anything metallica did between black album and dm imho
Quote by EndTheRapture51 at #33766623
Blink without Tom won't feel like Blink

I don't know, they've gone through some pretty radical changes (at least compared to what people ever expected them to do) over the years so I don't think it'll be too off
Last edited by whywefight at Jan 8, 2016,
Neighborhoods was actually really good hmu

fuck em all
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
you just wouldn't because it's awful.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
The last EP they did before Tom left was really good too

Quote by jakesmellspoo at #33766667
you just wouldn't because it's awful.

Yeah never really felt that song ha
Quote by EndTheRapture51 at #33766671
The last EP they did before Tom left was really good too

Yea
Bring back Holly Michaels wtf man

Quote by Fat Lard

compliments on catching the feel
The Ergs! did everything blink tried to do and did it better.

where u at Mint? hmu.
'feeling this' was one of the first songs I ever made out to
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Page 1 of 3