I'm not sure why but, I can't stand seeing guitars with a marker at the first fret!
Who's with me on this?
if I've ever seen one live, I never noticed, but I just looked at some and it definitely makes something look out of balance. not a fan
I have more pressing things to be angry about. But a fret marker on the first fret is kinda dumb, considering the markers are meant to give you an idea of where on the fretboard the notes are.

If you can't figure out the first fret, you should probably be a drummer.
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Quote by i_lovemetallica
I have more pressing things to be angry about. But a fret marker on the first fret is kinda dumb, considering the markers are meant to give you an idea of where on the fretboard the notes are.

If you can't figure out the first fret, you should probably be a drummer.

If they can't figure out the first fret, how do they figure out which drum is which? They might be too stupid to be a drummer, if such a thing we're possible.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Never really noticed a guitar have that before. Why would you even need a fret marker for the first fret anyways?
Quote by MeTallIcA313
Never really noticed a guitar have that before.

pretty much only happens with block inlays i think

(Invalid img)
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
I should add, I just realised my main guitar has a big block inlay on the first fret.

I've owned that guitar for 5 years, first time I noticed.
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Quote by chrismendiola
marker i barely know her

chrismen with the /thread
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by i_lovemetallica
I should add, I just realised my main guitar has a big block inlay on the first fret.

I've owned that guitar for 5 years, first time I noticed.

What model?
Quote by K33nbl4d3 at #33767327
pretty much only happens with block inlays i think

Ok defiantly seen them now that you mentioned it, I was thinking of plain dot inlays. I guess it's more for decorative purposes in that case.
My SG has a block on 1, I like it
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Now I cannot unsee.. thanks.
Quote by arcanom
Mint and chocolate shouldnt be togather.
"Literally Worst Post of 2k16" approved by After Eight Lovers...
Jackson and Ibanez guitars with shark fin/tooth inlays all have a marker on the 1st fret, plus Les Paul customs have them as well. How can people not notice that? I'm actually a fan of a fret marker on the 1st fret, especially when it comes to large inlays. IMO big inlays just look off balance when they start at the 3rd. On the other hand, smaller inlays like dots don't look to bad starting on the 3rd.