12 29%
I never liked his music
22 52%
Other (specify)
4 10%
Voters: 42.
Page 1 of 2
you've recently become a Belieber.

I've noticed that everyone's jumping on the Bieber bandwagon since his latest album. I always thought his music was okay but the new album is pretty good.
Free Ali
Free Lard
nope i cant

my tastes just wont let me, ive even tried
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by Bladez22
I've lost a lot of respect for you chris

You gotta go and get angry at all my honesty.

EDIT: Also, I've been very vocal about my appreciation for mainstream pop music. If you had respect for me then, I'm not sure why you'd lose it now.
Free Ali
Free Lard
Last edited by chrismendiola at Jan 9, 2016,
Quote by Primus2112
hey chrismen how about that disclosureXlorde jam

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_KfnGBtVeA

I didn't think Lorde would work well with Disclosure, but it's pretty decent. I thought the same with the Sam Smith tracks, also.

I don't think I'd ever listen to it again because EDM-ish type of music is one of my least favourite, but I wouldn't mind hearing it again if I heard it over the radio or something.

EDIT: I guess that's a lie, because some of the best pop music to come out in the past few years has EDM vibes (see aforementioned Bieber album).
Free Ali
Free Lard
Last edited by chrismendiola at Jan 9, 2016,
Quote by Primus2112 at #33767564
nope i cant

my tastes just wont let me, ive even tried

yea

Lorde tho
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by Rebel Scum
Could've posted a sample of his new jams for us to ignore self righteously

I know you're not serious and all, but that would be silly. If you haven't heard his new music, you're probably trying to avoid it on purpose. In which case, I'd assume you're one of the 5% of millenials who listen to REAL music like Metallica and Panthera. Repost if you're part of the 5%!
Free Ali
Free Lard
Funny. I was just thinking about how the majority of the pit seems to have terrible taste in music after reading the blink 182 thread.
Quote by chrismendiola
I didn't think Lorde would work well with Disclosure, but it's pretty decent. I thought the same with the Sam Smith tracks, also.

I don't think I'd ever listen to it again because EDM-ish type of music is one of my least favourite, but I wouldn't mind hearing it again if I heard it over the radio or something.

EDIT: I guess that's a lie, because some of the best pop music to come out in the past few years has EDM vibes (see aforementioned Bieber album).

dont entirely agree with yr answer but i respect it

@pphils
Quote by wafflesyrup
Funny. I was just thinking about how the majority of the pit seems to have terrible taste in music after reading the blink 182 thread.

What's funny is that wasn't even a blink-182 thread. upto upthree upfour

I've said this earlier today and a few times before, but blink-182 is a weird case of a band that sucks but also doesn't suck.
Free Ali
Free Lard
i don't really hate bieber, but the same time I don't really care about his music at all.
Quote by chrismendiola

I've said this earlier today and a few times before, but blink-182 is a weird case of a band that sucks but also doesn't suck.

Eh well, whatever you wanna call it.
theres around 10 blink songs ill jam anytime anywhere

but other than that naw
bieber is so much better than lorde lol

Quote by chrismendiola
you're probably trying to avoid it on purpose

I wouldn't even know it if I did hear it. But I do know I probably wouldn't like it. So sue me

Quote by chrismendiola

millenials

Ugh...

try generation x brother
Quote by chrismendiola

Punk paradox
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
Raise your hands if:
  • you wanna let it go
  • you want to let a feeling show

From New York to Chicago, New jersey to Tokyo
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Can we talk about Selena

No.
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
The new tunes are pretty banging. I still think he's a little shit but he's taking the right steps to being less of a twat.
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

Quote by EndTheRapture51

can you please stop posting the lesser version of this song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXKHCgNFk1I

the prechorus of hands to myself is like my favourite thing of 2015 tbh
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
I've been a Belieber since Beauty and a Beat.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by whywefight
hey chris why are you selling your microphone? I'd probably pick it up but I've got a couple other purchases higher on my priority list right now

I don't use it and I have no interest/am shit at recording music.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
Payback time, bitch.

Bieber? I hardly know 'er!

I was expecting this and was tempted to say it myself but then it'd look like I made a thread to set up my own joke or something.
Free Ali
Free Lard
I put my hands in the air like I just don't care. I don't understand music recruiting these days.
me and my bro are converts

dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

nope
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Page 1 of 2