2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Marshall class 5, jet city's 20w, blackstar HT20 or ht5. These are based on looking at what's available used right now on guitar center.

New, your options are 1 watts from Blackstar, VHT, and Bugera so I'd suggest the used route.
Charvel So-Cal (SH6TB/N, killswitch), Jackson RR5FR (TB6/Jazz, Drop C). Joyo pxl pro.
Loop1=Crybaby from hell, Boss PS-5, Seymour Duncan 805 or Green Rhino, EQD Hoof or Earthbound Audio Super Collider. Loop 1 into ISP Decimator II.
Loop 2 (FX loop)-Line6 M9, TC Spark Mini. Loop 2 into mxr 10band. All into a Peavey Triple XXX 212, Ibanez IL15.
Used Valveking combo and the Jet city mentioned above
Well, you can call me crazy
You can call me wrong, 'cause
See I was born a liar, albatross
Fly on, fly on
Quote by Robbgnarly
do you need a combo or a head?
what type of music do you play?
why under 30 watts?

This.
Styles of music?
What tones are most important?
Home use?
Band use?
Are used amps an option or do you want something new?

Enjoying all the recommendations so far when we don't even know what music OP plays, bunch of psychics on this board.
^ yeah
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by TheQuailman
This.
Styles of music?
What tones are most important?
Home use?
Band use?
Are used amps an option or do you want something new?

Enjoying all the recommendations so far when we don't even know what music OP plays, bunch of psychics on this board.

Correct. JCA50 112 combo when it's MF's stupid deal.
Quote by Ippon
Correct. JCA50 112 combo when it's MF's stupid deal.

This, if you play the typical classic rock, metal, ect
Gibson SG Standard
Gibson Les Paul Traditional
Cort Explorer
Squire Standard Strat rebuilt with Fender USA parts
Squire Tele
Krank 1980
Orange Tiny Terror
Traynor YCV 50 Blue
Peavey Vypyr 75

Will fly for food. Call me Dylan
Here's my experience:

Valveking 112 - $299 used from GC and I couldn't be happier. It's now my go-to amp. I did swap out the speaker; other than that, it's stock.

Crate V5 - $65 off Craigslist. Even with an aftermarket speaker it's not too far from a 1963 transistor radio. Not real versatile, but I can find some uses for it.
Pffft, no mention of the Epiphone Valve Jr? The cheapest, bestest amp $100 can (usually) buy? In my opinion. I sold mine recently and regret enough that I'll probably pick up another one soon. I've tried out a few other lil amps since, again, but couldn't pull the trigger as I'd prefer a Valve Jr and I'm sure I'll come across one soon.
Fender Mustang/Derfenstein DST> Boss Power Wah> Pedal Monsters Klone> Bogner Uberschall> Walrus Audio Janus> Randall RM20> Line 6 M9> Randall RM20
champ 600 and a boss metal zone.

that hurt just typing it.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
I just picked up a used Valveking 112 in great condition for 160 bucks. Great amp for the money and very good build. This comes form a life long Marshall player
This thread is months old. I'm sure TS has it somewhat figured out by now.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.