So, I find a song that I want to learn then I get the chords from a website like this one. My question is what am I meant do do after? How do I find a strumming pattern?
You mess around with it until you figure it out.
I'm a dirty fuckin' punk / i sell myself for a beer
I think many of us learning guitar wind up in that boat. The strumming part initially looks easy and we concentrate more on the neck. You'll know you're at that point when you can move around on the open and barre cords somewhat decently but everything you play rhythmically sounds pretty much the same.

Without being able to sight read music you have to either figure it out by listening to the piece closely or by finding a YouTube video that shows the strum pattern. Just search YT for "Guitar [enter song name here]" and most popular songs will be found there.

(͡°͜ ʖ°
Grab the mp3 for the song you like (Youtube).

Get yourself Transcribe if you have a PC or MAc. Slow the tune down to say 1/3rd speed, and listen. You can hear if a strum is goinf from bass strings to treble, or vice-versa. Copy what the guitarist is doing.
Audacity is a freeware sound editor that allows you to change tempo and/or pitch and do loops to analyse songs in detail. I use an old copy of Cool Edit Pro, to which Audacity is similar, and it is my main tool for learning new songs.- I mostly just record them ( ie the version I like) in real time off Youtube. However, I'm sure that there are more efficient ways of accessing music than the way I do it.
You can slow down audio to half speed on YouTube.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Just listen to the song. You already know the chords. Now you just need to find the rhythm.

Maybe don't try to play it right away. Just listen to it and try to sing the rhythm. When you are able to sing the rhythm, you have the rhythm memorized and playing it should be easier (because you already have the sound you are after in your head).

The same applies to figuring out melodies by ear. Don't just grab your guitar and try playing it straight away. First try to get the sound of the melody in your head, so that you know how it goes without needing to listen to the song. This way you have the sound of the melody memorized and you just have to find the right notes on the fretboard.

Know what you are after before trying to play it.
Quote by AlanHB
Just remember that there are no boring scales, just boring players.

Gear

Bach Stradivarius 37G
Charvel So Cal
Fender Dimension Bass
Hartke HyDrive 210c
Ibanez BL70
Laney VC30
Tokai TB48
Yamaha FG720S-12
Yamaha P115
Quote by kadeemwilliam
So, I find a song that I want to learn then I get the chords from a website like this one. My question is what am I meant do do after? How do I find a strumming pattern?

Learn alternating bass, padawan. Then you'll know what to do with those chords.