Purchased I Markbass 1x15" Combo 1 week ago and all I can say is up to now and after 52 years of regular gigging I've never been as happy with a new amp as I am with this Markbass.
I will now be selling my Ashdown RPM1 preamp, Ashdown Little Giant amplifier, 1x15" powered bass cab with built in 300 watt power amp.
Anyone interested I'm located North East Derbyshire Nr Sheffield.
G&L L2500
Squier Affinity Jazz Bass 5
Ashdown RPM pre-amp
Ashdown Little Giant 1000
300 watt 15" powered cab
450 watt 15" powered sub bass cab
2x10 + horn
1x15x10 + horn
Last edited by John Swift at Jan 10, 2016,
nice I need to try some of those, i think a local(ish) shop recently started stocking them.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Deliriumbassist
What did you get? The CMD151P?

Yes that's the one. really happy with it up to now, at my age it will probably be my last amp.
G&L L2500
Ashdown RPM pre-amp
300 watt 15" powered cab
2x10 + horn
1x15x10 + horn
Hi First of all the lightness is the first surprise.
It was so easy to set up that I used on New Years Eve the day after I purchased it.
I personally favour a deep full sound which was so easy to get.
Two speaker outputs 1/4" jack and 2nd dual type Speakon or 1/4" Jack.
Variable line out.
I'm using it with my Affinity Jazz bass with a J-retro active preamp, no problem matching them.
No shortage of stage power without direct injecting.
My wife who has been with me on gigs since 1963 said what a great sound.

Hope that this helps
Regards John
G&L L2500
Ashdown RPM pre-amp
300 watt 15" powered cab
2x10 + horn
1x15x10 + horn