Well i just made this track...

https://soundcloud.com/hendrixspirit/delirios-sin-terminar-02

I think it's inspired a bit on Pantera on the intro. Then it goes kinda rock-metal. Time signature is 3/4 and then change to 3/8 (4/4). I couldn't find beats for this, so i had to program everything from scratch.

Gear:
Fender Strat HSS Deluxe --> M13 StompBox --> Orange TH30 --> SM57 --> Tascam US800

Bass DI to Tascam.

Drums, AD2 Metal Kit.

I suck at mixing, any help or input would be HIGHLY apreciated!
Since 2002 using UG. This page teached me how to play guitar and help'd me to embrace the passion of my life: Music.
Very Pantera from the get go like you said, the tone is very similar to Dimebag's clean tone, the harmonising guitars could be be tighter/mixed a bit better. When the vocals kick in and the drums it's very well done, sounds like it was recorded from the 90's haha. Maybe add a bit more punch to your mix? it sounds a bit flat (if that's the word). I'm not a huge fan of the transition from the distorted guitar back to the clean one, it could be better maybe have feedback distortion from it then start with the clean riff over it?
Overall solid track man, The mixing is fine for the most part and it's also a beautiful song a bit like mixing Pantera and Metallica. The drum's are good too maybe change the velocity a bit more.

C4C: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1694459
Very Pantera from the get go like you said, the tone is very similar to Dimebag's clean tone, the harmonising guitars could be be tighter/mixed a bit better.

Yes, when i was composing it in the acoustic, it had this vibe as Floods, I don't listen to pantera quite a lot, but that's my favourite song of Pantera, awesome solo by DimeBag Darell.

The harmonization, you are in spot, it's not perfect. I noticed that my guitar was out of tune on 2 of the leads of the harmonization. going to check it later.

When the vocals kick in and the drums it's very well done, sounds like it was recorded from the 90's haha. Maybe add a bit more punch to your mix? it sounds a bit flat (if that's the word).

Well, i always hear my mixes FLAT when comparing to professional recordings. I don't have a clue how to do them less flat. Any input on that would be awesome.

I'm not a huge fan of the transition from the distorted guitar back to the clean one, it could be better maybe have feedback distortion from it then start with the clean riff over it?

Again, the transition is not well made, the song is not finished..., I was sick of listening to the song for 24 hours straight, i just had to end the demo

Overall solid track man, The mixing is fine for the most part and it's also a beautiful song a bit like mixing Pantera and Metallica. The drum's are good too maybe change the velocity a bit more.

I'm that you liked, i also thought of a mix between pantera and metallica, lol. I'ts funny for me as i never listen to metal these days, but when i was on my teens i learnt all their songs when learning to play guitar. I think their influence is clearly showed in this song.

Mainly because i was really sad/angry and needed to do something sad/angry. But of course nobody can't understand lyrics

C4C: [url]https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1694459[/url]

I will C4C as soon as i arrive to my home. Thx for your comment, was spot on.
Since 2002 using UG. This page teached me how to play guitar and help'd me to embrace the passion of my life: Music.
Hello there. Thanks for the crit on my track.

The mix on this is not bad at all. It doesnt sound too overcrowded or muffled for the most part. The guitars are perhaps a little low in the mix. Without knowing what eq and other processing you have going on it's difficult to give suggestions for the mix. Try just increasing the guitar level and if it starts to mask another instrument play around with an eq cutting and boosting ranges on the two different instruments until they sound right.

I really like the clean guitar tone for the intro and outro - reminded me of Metalica a lot. As said above, the transitions could do with some work and the harmonies are a tad off at times - but you know that and can work on it.

Not bad work at all.

Cheers
tiky,
Vocals are a bit pitchy at times. I recommend Melodyne pitch correction. Instrumentally it sounds pretty good overall. I actually like your next song better (occasional vocals sound like mice), though I don't know the song title: that is my biggest gripe about soundcloud. Before software like EZDrummer, I programmed everything in MIDI myself unless it was a factory drum machine pattern. Please review my music at this link:

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1694037