Page 1 of 4
feet
blood/injuries
baby(s) (when posted a lot)
dogs/cats (when posted a lot)
any thing when posted about a lot (spouse is another one)
politic stuff
relative happiness above my own

your turn go
Last edited by Will Lane at Jan 11, 2016,
everything
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
Quote by Will Lane

baby(s)

it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
__Bible
LAD___
___LAD
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Clickbait articles titled things like "You won't believe what this one-legged flight attendant was told by her boss!"

Your baby

Your dinner
Check out my band Disturbed
#nobama conspiracy videos from old neighbors
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by Will Lane

baby(s) (when posted a lot)
dogs/cats (when posted a lot)
relative happiness above my own

this is exactly what I want to see on fb
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

displays of affection & friendship :'^(

People

places

and things
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
Quote by MinterMan22

u jelly
is ok tho
Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Pictures of a meal they made. Congratu-fucking-Lations on not starving for another day, we are all very impressed.
Quote by StewieSwan at #33772203

Your dinner

Quote by Redsectoreh at #33772238
Pictures of a meal they made. Congratu-fucking-Lations on not starving for another day, we are all very impressed.

@gary and bryce
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

are yall even human
Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

I find my friends are much cooler/more authentic via text/real life than facebook. But its nice to see what old highschool/college friends are up to at times.

(like, 'at times'. as in moderation)
Quote by Will Lane
feet

wait what
Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by MinterMan22 at #33772224

yea
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by vintage x metal
u jelly

yeah
Quote by vintage x metal

is ok tho

nah

:'^(

Quote by MinterMan22
yeah

nah

:'^(

loneliness is something you must solve from within

I know bc I'm surrounded by friends & lonely af
Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by vintage x metal

this is real
cat
Quote by vintage x metal at #33772258

I'm surrounded by friends & lonely af

me 2

i have all the friends and family a guy could want but i choose to block them all out and be alone

im just hardcore like that i guess
- Those pro weed pictures people share that explain that weed isn't that bad for you. We. Get. It.
- Those annoying conservative pro-gun and anti-Obama pictures
- Those stupid, obvious chain mail bs that people still share. "Like and share if you love god, ignore if you love satan." "Share if you love your son!"
-dumb memes
-your 216744345th picture of your baby
Quote by vintage x metal

i feel like we've had this discussion before in a less piss-takey environment #nosnark :0

you're probab right to a degree but lonely w/ friends is a better starting point than lonely w/ no friends imo tbh just my opinion thohg :0

plus yr married eh ultimate goal really

brb got some bridges to burn

If you don't quote this you will DIE tomorrow at midnight
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
Like/Comment for Jesus!
Ignore for Satan!

Any Vine related video.

Only 90'S KIDS will remeber/Kids today won't know

These kids/animals were abused and such. DON'T SCROLL WITHOUT TYPING AMEN! (not that I'm cold hearted, but I don't have to prove it just because someone wants something going viral).

I'm actually surprised baby pictures are a thing people have to deal with. I hardly, if ever, see any in my feed.
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Jan 11, 2016,
Quote by MinterMan22
i feel like we've had this discussion before in a less piss-takey environment #nosnark :0

you're probab right to a degree but lonely w/ friends is a better starting point than lonely w/ no friends imo tbh just my opinion thohg :0

plus yr married eh ultimate goal really

brb got some bridges to burn

my husband & I have a hard time making friends even tho people generally like us. then when we do make friends, we spend every day w them. then they leave & we never talk again.

he is lovely but everyone needs space & we never get it. overall tho marriage has definitely curbed a lot of #lifeanxieties but most people are punks and don't know how to love so it's hard to find someone you can trust

one day it will happen & you have to be ready or it will slip away and turn into something rotten. love is hard; it makes you cry a lot. but so does being alone so rather have the snuggles
Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

My entire news feed is pictures of people I don't know, that were "liked" by someone I went to school with but have little interest in talking to.

The people I actually care about don't post much.
- peoples meals (well done you managed to cook something possibly palatable for once, something most adults think is nbd (pro chefs showing off is okay in moderation though))

- gym bros going on about their work out, how much gains they are making, posting pics of them in the gym, posting an "ideal meal" with a pile of chicken breast and some steamed veg (see previous points also here)

- pet pics (a lot of people have pets and I can go look at cuter ones on imgur or something)

- people who just share quote pics all day (usually either really religious, "spiritual" or just a unhappy and posting the quotes in some kind of lazy encouragement for themselves)

- middle aged mothers who just share "heartwarming" stories (that are mostly fake but that doesn't matter)

- anyone who just exclusively shares updates from one page to the point where it gets annoying (like this one "comic book guy" who just shares comic book news a few times a day but definitely rarely actually reads comics)

- anyone who shares blatant dumb clickbait

prob some other stuff but I just un-follow anything annoying usually, all that is based on what I remember removing from my feed.

Quote by behind_you
babies

oh yeah this and people who just post exclusively about their spouse/SO, like there will be nothing else posted.

ties into the pets thing.

only person I give a pass who does both the pets and spouse thing is my childhood nanny cause she went and got a phd and occasionally makes some long ass post on some bit of news in social studies or project she's working on so it's kinda cool.

I don't actually post or share on fb much but I got into the habit of browsing fb while wasting time at work on the toilet.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by Baby Joel
nah you are
Quote by vintage x metal
#nobama conspiracy videos from old neighbors
i'll add anything political to my list too. well it would be okay it the posts were actual politics but the posts are not. just someone angry at someone else or something idk
Quote by vintage x metal
wait what
yh middle-aged women like to take pictures of their latest pedicure or something and it is gross.
---
also i think we can all agree that clickbait is something we do not like to see.
Last edited by Will Lane at Jan 11, 2016,
I've had to unfollow people (but still friends) for the following reasons:

Too much baby pics
Too much selfies
Too much sharing relationship advice pics (hilarious when it comes from someone who goes through boyfriends like underwear)
Too much food pics
Pro Republican posts
Quote by Will Lane
idkyh middle-aged women like to take pictures of their latest pedicure or something and it is gross.

oh ok

I was like 'who are these people postin feet pics' but that is plausible
Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Anything shit.
"If you're looking for me,
you better check under the sea,
because that's where you'll find me..."
Quote by Trowzaa

@gary and bryce

m8 when have I ever posted a picture of my dinner/food on FB?

(ok apart from on Saturday but that was jokes)
Quote by MinterMan22

huu
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Quote by MeGaDeth2314
me 2

i have all the friends and family a guy could want but i choose to block them all out and be alone

im just hardcore like that i guess
this is 2 real
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Page 1 of 4