Page 1 of 2
That aint cold fam

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Lard, you're a joke.

It's 13F here and that's 15 degrees warmer than it was last night.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by Joshua Garcia
inb4 Thrash schools us all on how he doesn't freeze in -30 degrees because Canada.

+1

Gotta love our fuzzy bros to the north.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
You merely adopted the cold. I was born in it. Molded in it.

We've had the A/C off today.
Quote by Fat Lard
I kind of get black metal now

dude i know right last year and the year before shit was all frozen over here for like a week

it was intense i got really into deafheaven and wolves in the throneroom
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by Primus2112
dude i know right last year and the year before shit was all frozen over here for like a week

it was intense i got really into deafheaven and wolves in the throneroom

lol "cold"

I'm on this Agalloch - Falling Snow atm, trying to get this Sublime_reagaemix disc spinning but the particles aren't working
bitch i went camping in subzero temps for two weeks with nothing but a plastic tarp for shelter. quit being a little pussy bitch and get on my fuckin level brah
Fuck sake mate even we get colder weather than that
The plan was to drink until the pain over.
But what's worse, the pain or the hangover?
Who am I? I'm a titan so be expectin' a clash.
See? Didn't yope tell you there would be a large cold front?
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
I don't understand the scale used in this thread. How much is it in Kelvin?
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Neo Evil11

280-ish.

So pretty warm for December.
I'm just counting down the days until my birthday because it's right after the summer solstice.

seriously though I don't know how you people do cold weather, I have my heater on and I'm wearing fuzzy slippers and everything but I still can't feel my toes 100%. I think it's 30 F here.
cat
Last edited by guitarxo at Jan 12, 2016,
Quote by Neo Evil11

Kelvin is a funny name. It's like the mom wanted to name him Kevin and the dad wanted to name him Calvin so they agreed to combine the two.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by theogonia777
Kelvin is a funny name. It's like the mom wanted to name him Kevin and the dad wanted to name him Calvin so they agreed to combine the two.

The guy who determined the value of absolute zero is actually called William Thompson, 1st Baron Kelvin. The Kelvin is a river that runs through Glasgow, passing close to his laboratory at the university.
Quote by slapsymcdougal
The guy who determined the value of absolute zero is actually called William Thompson, 1st Baron Kelvin. The Kelvin is a river that runs through Glasgow, passing close to his laboratory at the university.

I like how sometimes a person posts a fact in the pit. Makes my time here not feel entirely wasted.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by slapsymcdougal

Kelvin Martin was a criminal whose nickname 50 Cent inspired the nickname of the rapper.
Quote by Neo Evil11

Well, assuming Kelvin is a healthy boy, it's gonna be about 37 C inside him
Quote by theogonia777
Kelvin Martin was a criminal whose nickname 50 Cent inspired the nickname of the rapper.

Yea, but John Thomson had a much stronger beard game going.

General Ambrose Burnside, namesake of sideburns, had the greatest facial hair of all time.

Quote by Fat Lard at #33772729
You merely adopted the cold. I was born in it. Molded in it.

I made this same joke this weekend
Quote by theogonia777
General Ambrose Burnside, namesake of sideburns, had the greatest facial hair of all time.

That's accidental, though.

He evidently grew through his hair.
I knew a kid named Kelvin, he was chubby and obsessed with Dragonball Z.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by ErikLensherr
I knew a kid named Kelvin, he was chubby and obsessed with Dragonball Z.

Made Kelvin is Kevin and Melvin instead of Kevin and Calvin.
Quote by slapsymcdougal at #33772925

We need more fact posts like this
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
you don't know cold until you've felt negatives
Check out my band Disturbed
Page 1 of 2