a post from TS
2 67%
other (please specify)
1 33%
Voters: 3.
louis ck stuff
short videos of humorous cats/dogs
OC
stuff from music gear companies (particularly guitar stuff ofc)
music
a post about good stuff that is happening in someone's life
a post where i can make a funny

your turn go
I can't stand Facebook. I check it once a week. Sometimes I'll "treat" my friends to a music video.

Whoop ti do.
bikini albums
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

cute animals
my family and friends being happy
funny videos
people getting engaged/married
food
travel pics
things that people made
interesting articles
clickbait on subjects I am already interested in
cat
car stuff
travel
some food
(actual) successes
career articles / posts

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
- artists posting their oc
- people in (what I consider) impressive fields updating on their work or discussing latest news (eg scientists & similar researchers)
- bands & venues giving updates on what's new

that's about it.

I usually only go on to check bands, venues and promoters to look for shows (especially in diy/hxc/grind/etc scenes where shows are usually free and organised on fb) and then I end up wasting like an hour browsing through shit I dislike out of boredom.

most of the other attention whoring stuff of people's daily events I'm on the fence about. generally if it's occasional (like once/twice a week at most) and the person isn't a total shithead, then it's fine, sometimes great if I like the person and was curious about how they are doing. if it's a dozen times a day, they can gtfo, no matter who they are.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Drunk photos

Top banter

Travel photos as long as they aren't generic selfies. Optimally they aren't selfies at all because I don't want to visit some far away land to see your face infront of a blurred monument but some people do take good ones admittedly.

Pet photos as long as it isn't cats because I'm tired of the obsession with cats

I used to like some people's status updates but i rarely see those anymore

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Landscape photos

Travel photos from interesting locations

Cat photos

Actual interesting articles not poorly sourced lowest common denominator buzzfeed ones

Creative funny videos

New music

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Landscape photos

Creative funny videos

New music

Yeah these also but the words 'new' and 'creative' are key here

Also couple photos can be pretty sweet but it depends on the couple

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Quote by Trowzaa at #33773249
bikini albums

yea
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
cute/silly/interesting/derpy animal videos

thoughtful articles

stuff my friends made (whether they're musicians or writers or painters or models or whatever)

pictures of my relatives'/friends' doing whatever or just going somewhere fancy

my friends and I have a secret girls' group on fb where we talk about girl stuff (sad/difficult things, music things, fashion/make-up things, stuff we like, pix we took of ourselves or other stuff, gay stuff, etc.) and I always look forward to reading or looking at what my gfs post on there. there are only 20 of us tho so it stays at a very digestable rate
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Already noted my distaste of Facebook, but on the rare occasion I post a music video it's in the vain attempt to introduce my barbarian friends/family to good tunes. Posted stuff by Fahey, Scott Biram, etc, usually with a comment such as "this guy is pretty good". Nobody cares. They comment on every damn cat pic that somebody posts though.

Weak sauce.
Quote by TobusRex
Already noted my distaste of Facebook, but on the rare occasion I post a music video it's in the vain attempt to introduce my barbarian friends/family to good tunes. Posted stuff by Fahey, Scott Biram, etc, usually with a comment such as "this guy is pretty good". Nobody cares. They comment on every damn cat pic that somebody posts though.

Weak sauce.

Don't post shit on facebook to feed your narcissism then.

Unless you get new gear. That's a free pass.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Quote by TobusRex

Weak sauce.

If the tunes were so good I'd imagine that you'd get more likes than the one you gave yourself.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
- people's creative endeavours
- genuine and at least semi-informed political discussion
- cats
- interesting music or just whatever makes a person happy
- science/philosophy/art articles + humor
- trivial daily updates that aren't food or a dull morning selfie. There's loads of fascinating shit around just on the daily commute. It's nice to see what captures people's interests.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Last edited by Banjocal at Jan 12, 2016,