Page 1 of 4
It certainly isn't easy.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
that's what moms say to feel better about their shitty life choices

kinda like when blue collar people pat each other on the back for being 'the backbone of murca'
Check out my band Disturbed
no, but I'm not gonna be an edgy neckbeard and act like it's easy either
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by StewieSwan at #33773338
that's what moms say to feel better about their shitty life choices

kinda like when blue collar people pat each other on the back for being 'the backbone of murca'

This is a PC-free zone you can just say poor people.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Everything is as hard as you make it. Also being mom isnt a job, its a title you earn by giving birth to a baby. What you do after that is upto you, if you feel like it is a job, then certainly you are not doing it right.
Quote by arcanom
Mint and chocolate shouldnt be togather.
"Literally Worst Post of 2k16" approved by After Eight Lovers...
No otherwise we'd have more astronauts than we do mums

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
no one should have kids

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Taking care of a baby all day is exhausting and after a few hours pretty boring. I don't envy mothers that have to do that all day. You also have stay at home dads.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by EndTheRapture51
No otherwise we'd have more astronauts than we do mums

Ridiculous logic. We don't have many astronauts cause getting people into space is fucking expensive and the benefits of the stuff they do there just aren't worth it for companies.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Neo Evil11
Taking care of a baby all day is exhausting and after a few hours pretty boring. I don't envy mothers that have to do that all day. You also have stay at home dads.

Id say being stay at home father is thousand times harder than being a stay at home mother because

1) biologically mothers have that instinct to take care of their babies.
2) society rejects the "stay at home fathers" no boy is ever raised to be a stay at home father. Thanks to our society.

Besides that workload is same.
Quote by arcanom
Not really, the fact that the human race is here is proof that it's not that hard. If it was as hard a nuclear science or some shit then most people wouldn't be able to raise kids and they'd die

It's stressful for sure, but not hard
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
Quote by Neo Evil11
Ridiculous logic. We don't have many astronauts cause getting people into space is fucking expensive and the benefits of the stuff they do there just aren't worth it for companies.

Elon Musk disagrees.

Also we have more than enough people in the world. Id argue it is more beneficial for humanity raise astronouts rather than giving birth to babies who will grow up and be pathetic dirty human beings who will pollute the world with every breath they take.
Quote by arcanom
We need to save the planet and start charging a breathing tax penalty for decreasing CO2 levels to better optimize our outputs
Quote by arcanom
Elon Musk disagrees.

Space Tourism for the Rich is a niche market.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Fat Lard
We need to save the planet and start charging a breathing tax penalty for decreasing CO2 levels to better optimize our outputs

Heh. I dont think carbon tax will be a thing for individuals but once every city ends up being like Beijing where it is hard to breathe, we may have limited "fresh air tanks" per individual.
Quote by arcanom
Quote by Neo Evil11
Space Tourism for the Rich is a niche market.

Who speaks of space tourism, we are speaking of necessity of moving to another planet...
Quote by arcanom
I mean obviously it's not who even says that seriously, and I think it's not very beneficial for anybody to have it called a job. Sure raising a kid is an important and difficult life choice but it speaks tons about a society if its mothers have to compare motherhood to a job in order to get respect or if the workers who go through the most get to have their troubles equated to raising a kid.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
It's only hard work if the dad is a useless fuck who doesn't help out.
Quote by JamSessionFreak
I mean obviously it's not who even says that seriously, and I think it's not very beneficial for anybody to have it called a job. Sure raising a kid is an important and difficult life choice but it speaks tons about a society if its mothers have to compare motherhood to a job in order to get respect or if the workers who go through the most get to have their troubles equated to raising a kid.

More like it says a lot about the people making the shitty comparison.
Quote by seanlang01
More like it says a lot about the people making the shitty comparison.

Maybe. It depends. On stuff.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
it can't be too terrible if pretty much everybody does it at some point, it becomes a fact of life

i'm not saying it isn't difficult in some ways, but they might as well say that having to find ways to feed themselves is a really difficult job, because it also is

or taking care of a prize-winning dog
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
Last edited by vIsIbleNoIsE at Jan 12, 2016,
Looks like people are starting to catch up on their Comedy Central specials this month. Last week somebody brought up a Louis CK bit about kids names and as soon as I saw the thread title I thought about the bill burr segment and what do you know: there was a clip of it at the beginning of the thread.

Also, no. But mothers have to justify how shitty their kids behave somehow. "Well, it's hard."
mmmmmmhmmm

That's exactly what I've been trying to say.

Quote by munkymanmatt
brilliant
Quote by Neo Evil11 at #33773352

One might argue that you are expensive and the benefits of you aren't worth it for society.
its not a job its a self imposed responsibility

but idc, whatever helps them sleep at night

because the kids surely arent
ggg1 ggg3

Quote by crupez5
One might argue that you are expensive and the benefits of you aren't worth it for society.

And I will happily support my termination.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by arcanom
Who speaks of space tourism, we are speaking of necessity of moving to another planet...

Maybe the prospective money in rockets is resource mining/building a stratosphere with a digestive system/etc rather than false dreams of pre-wormhole inhabitance. BUY TSLA/SCTY SELL GAS
Who's tryna get another stock simulation game going tbh
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by ErikLensherr
Who's tryna get another stock simulation game going tbh

I'd be down.

Rules:

1.No cheat codes (e.g. investing in Elon Musk companies)
game? i ain't playin no game. I'm up 300 real dollars today

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Fat Lard at #33773502
I'd be down.

Rules:

1.No cheat codes (e.g. investing in Elon Musk companies)

You're the accounting major, you should make it
Quote by jakesmellspoo
I think it's hard because you have to spend all of your time around a baby. It's not intellectually stimulating but it takes all of your attention and isolates you from the adult world, which must be wearing.
It certainly has a lot of societal pressure attached and is seriously stressful on your body and mind.

You've got to grow that thing in your womb for 9 months, be judged constantly for every choice you make whilst you are pregnant. During this time you're hoping that it actually stays alive and you don't miscarry. Then you get to risk life and death by giving birth to the thing (you can bleed out, have to have a C section, emergency hysterectomy, split from vagina to anus, baby dies).
then you have a baby that does nothing but eat, shit, cry and maybe sleep. You get woken up every few hours to take care of it. You might lose your job/career, you may struggle to afford thigns due to maternity pay (if you get it.)

Then for the rest of your life people make sure you know that you are personally responsible if the baby grows up to be a little shit. You're stuck with that job for the rest of your life, whether you like it or not. And people will constantly remind you and berate you for not trying hard enough/walking away or giving up a child for it go into better care.

To say it's the hardest job implies that you can actually compare all jobs on how "difficult" they are. Which you can't.
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
I think it's hard because you have to spend all of your time around a baby. It's not intellectually stimulating but it takes all of your attention and isolates you from the adult world, which must be wearing.

Yeah this also. My sister-in-law has a 6 month old girl and the main thing that seems to be wearing her down is that there's no end to it. Sticking your tit in a baby's mouth isn't that hard but there's never really a time when you can sit back and relax completely.

The kid has to be looked after all the time except for when she's sleeping but that's the only time you can sleep anyway and even that comes in relatively short, sporadic intervals.

I wouldn't take it over working in a mine or being a doctor in an under-staffed emergency room but it's still a pretty demanding thing to do. But in this case the parents are actually trying their best to raise the kid properly, I imagine a lot of people have no problem with just sticking their child in front of the TV and watching its brain rot away while they get drunk on the porch.

Quote by OddOneOut
It certainly has a lot of societal pressure attached and is seriously stressful on your body and mind.

You've got to grow that thing in your womb for 9 months, be judged constantly for every choice you make whilst you are pregnant. During this time you're hoping that it actually stays alive and you don't miscarry. Then you get to risk life and death by giving birth to the thing (you can bleed out, have to have a C section, emergency hysterectomy, split from vagina to anus, baby dies).
then you have a baby that does nothing but eat, shit, cry and maybe sleep. You get woken up every few hours to take care of it. You might lose your job/career, you may struggle to afford thigns due to maternity pay (if you get it.)

Then for the rest of your life people make sure you know that you are personally responsible if the baby grows up to be a little shit. You're stuck with that job for the rest of your life, whether you like it or not. And people will constantly remind you and berate you for not trying hard enough/walking away or giving up a child for it go into better care.

To say it's the hardest job implies that you can actually compare all jobs on how "difficult" they are. Which you can't.

Yeah this. You can't and you shouldn't.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
Last edited by JamSessionFreak at Jan 12, 2016,
Moms are for pussies.
"If you're looking for me,
you better check under the sea,
because that's where you'll find me..."
Naw. It demands no experience, qualifications, or education. It requires no extraordinary physical skill or intelligence. I mean, there's a reason why parents trust 14 year old girls to perform 90% of a mother's duties as a babysitter. If a 14 year old can do it, it's probably not the hardest job on the planet.
Page 1 of 4