would you rather a lot of some okay food or a smaller portion of really good food

Poll: ?
Poll Options
View poll results: ?
a lot of okay food
12 40%
good food but less of
18 60%
Voters: 30.
I mean, if I'm really hungry I'll scarf down some garbage from a pub or a chain but for the most part I would prefer having a smaller portion of awesome food.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
I always go to Taco Bell and order like 7 Fritos Burritos. One dollar each. Freakin fills me up every time. The dollar menu at any restaurant is my best friend.
good food

unless I hadn't eaten in like a day or something.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
It depends. Id rather have okay food if the really good food doesn't fill me adequately, but if good food is decently filling then Id go for it.
...it was bright as the sun, but with ten times the heat
small portion of really good food every time

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
I have no qualms with eating foods deemed lesser quality whatsoever, so I guess I'd pick a lot of okay food. My diet is fast food multiple times a day. Bring me to Popeye's and I'll eat the whole inventory of chicken, biscuits, and fries.
Free Ali
Small portion of good food

Feel shit after too much food anyway. Better to be left craving more than regretting.
Get both for an even bigger amount of above average food.
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
Even tho i'm a fat piece of shit, my appetite has decreased a lot over the last year and I just can't eat as much as I used to, so small portion of good food.
If I could still eat a ton i'd go with the large amount of okay food, easily.

My answer is still weird anyway, bc normally the really "good" food that comes in small portions is gross to me anyway. I prefer dumb fast food to home cooked shit.
Day to day I'd go with more food, but at a restaurant or something then better quality for sure. I actually dislike getting large portions at a restaurant because I feel pressured to eat it all and I don't really find eating in public comfortable
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
Small amount of good food.

Though given the opportunity, I'll eat tons of food that's passable, because I'm a fat pie.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
It's kind of hit or miss really... this place down the road has these beef tongue and pork cheek pizzas, and they're relatively cheap, but every time I eat there I think.... wow, I could go for another one.

Meanwhile, a Jacks frozen pizza is half the price, and the perfect amount for just me. Quality is starting to get pretty bad, however.

Or I can eat nothing ever. That is my favorite diet.
"If you're looking for me,
you better check under the sea,
because that's where you'll find me..."
Quote by K'Nuckles
Depends on how hungee I am innir

ye this

if we're talking about sticking with one option for the rest of my life i'd go with lots of ok food. eating great food is... great and all but the main purpose of food is to satisfy my hunger so that i can do other stuff without feeling like shit

you might imagine im not much of a 'foodie', i eat pasta with nothing but olive oil or corn & beans half of the time cuz i cba making or getting anything else

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Quality. If the portions are smaller i can have more courses and thus more variety.
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

Quote by chrismendiola
Bring me to Popeye's and I'll eat the whole inventory of chicken, biscuits, and fries.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by OddOneOut
Quality. If the portions are smaller i can have more courses and thus more variety.

This too. A place I go to a lot here works like that. You pay a fee and you can choose 3 of whatever plates you want + dessert. It's really nice when you want to try a bunch of stuff/not sure what you want to eat.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Small portion of really good food. I usually can't finish large portions anyway.

(I do classify some types of fast food as "really good")
cat
I only eat
- small quantities of good food (most of the time)
- large quantities of good food (if I haven't eaten all day)
- the occasional small quantity of bad food (if I am rly stoned and having a hankering for a coca cola or hot fries or sumf)

I'm poor but I budget myself so that I can still eat well. my husband and I have both cooked/baked professionally so it's not too hard - just gotta know how to shop thoughtfully.

tl;dr - quality duh
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Give me a chicken fried steak with a dollop of mashed potatoes and gravy and I'm good.

The bigger the better.
Quality.

I would rather have a Morton's/Maestros/Paul Flemming/Ruth Chris 8oz Filet versus a 72oz fatty steak from sizzler.
Gibson 58 VOS, Gibson Rich Robinson ES-335, Fender Strat, Fender RoadWorn 50's Tele, Gibson LP Jr Special

Marshall JTM45, Fender BJR NOS