Don't know how many people here follow Tested on Youtube (basically Adam Savage's channel, although that isn't fair to the guys on there who do most of the work and put out good content), but Adam had Rebecca Watson on their weekly podcast (that they later post to YT).

Personally I find the woman to be a disgusting person, and her involvement made me unsubscribe to their channel. Just curious if anyone else followed their channel and what you made of the whole deal.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
I have no idea who she is or why I should care.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 73-78
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 2-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 24-7
Quote by necrosis1193 at #33774300
I have no idea who she is or why I should care.

yeah
Who cares you can't boycott people for who they decide to be friends with unless they're literally friend with ISIS

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Who cares you can't boycott people for who they decide to be friends with unless they're literally friend with ISIS

Sure you can, I did, lol. It's not like I'm boycotting him because of something he can't help. He chose this friend and now I choose not to watch his content and contribute to his ad revenue.
Quote by Kevin Saale
Sure you can, I did, lol. It's not like I'm boycotting him because of something he can't help. He chose this friend and now I choose not to watch his content and contribute to his ad revenue.

I choose to think you are an idiot

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Quote by Somekid94
You must be a blast at parties.

inorite?

Quote by EndTheRapture51

And why is that?
Quote by Kevin Saale

And why is that?

I'm not answering for him, but I think it's dumb to completely cut out something that you like just because the person who makes it associates or features someone that you don't like.

Example, Henry Ford and Hitler were pals. They both were shit heads, one hated workers rights and the other hated an entire race of people. I still bought and drive a new Ford vehicle though.
Quote by Somekid94
I'm not answering for him, but I think it's dumb to completely cut out something that you like just because the person who makes it associates or features someone that you don't like.

Example, Henry Ford and Hitler were pals. They both were shit heads, one hated workers rights and the other hated an entire race of people. I still bought and drive a new Ford vehicle though.

That is a reasonable point. I had to weigh my enjoyment for Tested and Adam Savage in general against my convictions. I considered the point you're making before I came to my decision.
Quote by Kevin Saale
That is a reasonable point. I had to weigh my enjoyment for Tested and Adam Savage in general against my convictions. I considered the point you're making before I came to my decision.

Maybe you should just weigh your convictions against reasonable alternatives.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
If you thought people who read tabloids suck, wait until you find out about people who care about Youtube celebrities.
I am now going to subscribe to the channel to make up for your heartless attempts to starve poor Mr Savage's family.
She was by far my least favourite host on the SGU. Always found her quite annoying.
MY Music
AMPS:
Chute CC-04 2x12
GUITARS:
Fender American Deluxe Strat SSS (with DG-20's)
Martin Dx-1
PEDALS:
Big Muff Pi Tone Wicker
Keeley Mod Bluesdriver
Holy Grail Plus Reverb
MXR Carbon Copy Delay
Boss RC-2 Loop pedal
Quote by EndTheRapture51

Because he doesn't like something and therefore chooses not to partake?

I don't choose to think you are an idiot, you've provided enough evidence that it's a given...
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
I choose to think you are also an idiot due to the evidence you have provided in your posts.

Quote by EndTheRapture51
I choose to think you are also an idiot due to the evidence you have provided in your posts.

Your choices define you.
Charles Darwin
Quote by Arby911
Because he doesn't like something and therefore chooses not to partake?

I don't choose to think you are an idiot, you've provided enough evidence that it's a given...

No no no, you don't get it. Nowadays, if you don't like something happening to you, you just let it happen and then shit talk about it with your friends after and complain on the internet.

You don't want to hurt anybody's feelings right? Even though in this case somebody is being a huge fucknut and you have the ability to turn it off and not have to deal with it.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by Arby911
Your choices define you.

How self centered of you

Rebecca Watson is cute. I've thought about asking her out for a coffee, but I don't know how well that would go over.
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by StewieSwan
Rebecca Watson is cute. I've thought about asking her out for a coffee, but I don't know how well that would go over.

Tell her you'll let her pay...
Charles Darwin
Quote by EpiExplorer
Maybe you should just weigh your convictions against reasonable alternatives.

I did, unsubbing from a youtube channel is a pretty reasonable alternative, lol.

Quote by StewieSwan

Just make sure you record the entire incident, that way you'll have evidence for future litigation.
Quote by Kevin Saale
I did, unsubbing from a youtube channel is a pretty reasonable alternative, lol.

So, you ragequit a youtube subscription.

Now that you've come to brag about it on an internet forum, we will get you a cookie and some warm milk and put you to bed. You've had a very busy day.