neat
Tampa Bay Buccaneers

South Carolina Gamecocks

Quote by SGstriker
Chef Strato-Massacre: Cooking shitstorms since that comment.

Quote by PurpleClawz
Damnit why are you full of so much win
Yeah it's so odd there aren't more heavy metal covers of Mine Cart Madness out there.
haha sick dude. my favorite part was the fan blowing your hair during your rhythm guitar playing.
and harry doesn't mind if he doesn't make the scene
Quote by Xomar
haha sick dude. my favorite part was the fan blowing your hair during your rhythm guitar playing.

Yeah funny story that, it was 35ºC (95ºF) when I was filming, and so dancing around playing guitar can make you a bit sweaty, so I put the fan there to cool myself down. Then I thought, I might look cool if I point the fan at my hair. And I just went with it. Honest I think it makes me look a bit pretentious

But thanks anyway, good to know you like it!
Quote by soundgarden1986
Why is it always metal.covers tho why doesn't anyone do like trip hop or w/e covers of game songs

Also I swear every metal cover of x song has the exact same tone

I like piano covers much more, there are plenty of those
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
DKC brings back great memories in life.

thank you TS for giving me the gift of time travel via music back to my glory days when I was ripping up the SNES like nobody's business
Quote by UltimateGuizar
also, cool My Little Pony poster, my 6 year old daughter had the same one when she was 4.

BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by UltimateGuizar
Sounds good

also, cool My Little Pony poster, my 6 year old daughter had the same one when she was 4.

Yeah, I started a Brony themed metal band in 2014, and I brought it so I had so piece of merch from the show. I'm thinking of getting rid of it those, not only is it awkward to explain to people who don't know what a brony is, but it's not even a good poster; it's one of the first posters they put out and it's kind of boring and lame, even from my pov.