Page 1 of 2
Both 69 too :/

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
The only explanation is that Ramsey has started killing people with his goals again. 2 Ramsey goals this week and 2 deaths of great people.

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Just saw this and was about to make a thread...

I never really knew him much apart from Die Hard, and, obviously, his amazing performance as Snape..

But I'm pretty sure this will come as a shock to anyone from the "Harry Potter generation"..

R.I.P Half Blood Prince...
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
I just hope that if these things really do come in threes Lemmy still counts.
He gave a world class performance in Love Actually too.

By Grabthar's hammer, by the Suns of Warvan, you will be avenged!

Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by slapsymcdougal
By Grabthar's hammer, by the Suns of Warvan, you will be avenged!

Not the best way to start the day... Might have to watch Half-blood prince later today. Or possibly Die Hard.
Quote by RAB11
And Sweeney Todd.

He was just a brilliant actor.

Yes!

His duet with Johnny Depp was really impressive!
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
Says a lot about the man that you can point to so many fantastic moments in his career, be it playing Hans Gruber in Die Hard, or Severus Snape in the Harry Potter films (a casting so perfect I'm almost certain his name was the only one of the shortlist, despite these lies about Tim Roth) to name but two.

Personally, I'll remember him for being the "anatomically prepared as a Ken Doll" Metatron in Dogma (which is an amazing film). I also really enjoyed his performance in A Little Chaos, which he also directed. Not his directorial debut, but seeing as the last time he did it was in the 90s, it might have suggested a more permanent move to the other side of the camera for him. It would have been nice to see what else he could have done as a director.
Two of my favourite roles of his were in Perfume and Sweeney Todd, playing very aristocratic father figures.

Sad days.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Quote by ultimate-slash
Can cool people stop dying pls ok?

There's a few I'd like to add to the list, actually Might make a good topic for a thread, come to think of it!
Never seen Die Hard and hate Harry Potter but Galaxy Quest is one of my favorite films and he was so good in it

RIP :/
Apparently I have Alan Rickman's niece on FB Twitter Instagram and Snapchat wow that's cool

Quote by EndTheRapture51
Apparently I have Alan Rickman's niece on FB Twitter Instagram and Snapchat wow that's cool

Fully acknowledging this is in bad taste:

Is she hot?
Quote by Diemon Dave
Quote by slapsymcdougal

Is she hot?

This question is always appropriate, no exceptions.
Quote by ultimate-slash
This question is always appropriate, no exceptions.

Does BFF stand for bear friends forever?
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Quote by slapsymcdougal

Is she hot?

She's not hot but she's pretty and I'd date her

Quote by EpiExplorer
Does BFF stand for bear friends forever?

It stands for best friends forever, which is aimed at Guizar, who is my best friend forever

It can also stand for bear friends forever, because bears are friends, and they will be considered as such forever
RIP Hans Gruber. You will always be my favorite 80s shitty movie villain.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
She's not hot but she's pretty and I'd date her

Is it geographically feasible?

If so, you should ask her out. Not like today, though.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Is it geographically feasible?

If so, you should ask her out. Not like today, though.

Dunno she lives in Liverpool

Quote by EndTheRapture51
Dunno she lives in Liverpool
And you're in... east Englandshire?
Quote by Diemon Dave
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
RIP Hans Gruber.

best political philosopher of his generation
I forget exactly what the sam trolling was
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Quote by slapsymcdougal
And you're in... east Englandshire?

"A bit North of Londonshire"

Quote by EndTheRapture51
"A bit North of Londonshire"

So, not impossible, but a serious pain the arse of a journey?
Quote by Diemon Dave
Yeah and fuck going to Liverpool it's a shthole

Quote by EndTheRapture51
Yeah and fuck going to Liverpool it's a shthole

Even if you were going to fuck a pretty girl in her shithole?

EDIT: Possibly while she sucks your cock.
Quote by Diemon Dave
I've loved Rickman since I saw him in Dogma in 99. Not the best display of acting in that movie, surely, but he was still great. His delivery and sense of humor is 100% what I like and this sucks.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Robin Hood Prince of Thieves hmu

Page 1 of 2