Page 1 of 2
This years flu is bad, i mean bad! Don't risk being out of commission for 3 weeks with severe headaches and nausea, or worse Death. Get it as soon as possible, and try to encourage your friends and loved ones to do the same.
Quote by TwoPlusTwo
being out of commission for 3 weeks
Dear God yes please sign me up.

I work 6 days a week and only got like 4 days off for Christmas so you'll excuse me if 3 weeks sounds like paradise.

I often wish the raccoons would maul me when I'm outside so I'll have a good excuse to not go to work.
Flu jabs cause autism

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Flu jabs cause autism

Pretty much everybody here claims to have it already anyway, so what's the problem?
Quote by RAB11
Pretty much everybody here claims to have it already anyway, so what's the problem?

Autism is stackable, so you might end with 2 autisms!
I've never had the flu, and my immune system is terrible. I'll take my chances.

I need my affluenza vaccine, though.
Free Ali
I don't mean to diminish your message but flu is always bad.

People think flu is nothing because they call colds 'flu'. Real flu is always nasty and always carries a risk of death.
Quote by institutions
I don't leave my house, so no.
The last time I left my house was... December 27th.
I went to pick up a pizza.

nice

livin the good life
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
You just want me to be injected with chemicals that make me want to buy things.
Quote by neidnarb11890
the chinese take-out place my family always ordered from gave you chopsticks, so as a kid it was fun to try & eat with chopsticks
now i just use a fork, 'cuz nothing is fun anymore & i just want to shovel food into my mouth to fill the void
Nah

The good thing about being a germaphobe is you never get proper sick you just feel like shit all the time from all the lysol you inhale I'm gonna have so much cancer
The time for the flu jab has come and gone. It's normally October when I get the letter telling me I can get one but then I never do because I'm hardcore.
I have nothing important to say
I missed the deadline for my free vaccination and I am more concerned about my teeth so I would rather go to the dentist than pay for a vaccination right now.

More importantly, you should wash your hands thoroughly and regularly and avoid people who are sick and practice good hygiene in general. In particular, avoid schoolchildren.
cat
I literally can't get a flu shot. I'm allergic to it. If I try to have one, I'll vomit multiple times and my throat will constrict to the point where It gets difficult to breathe.

So no thanks.
"I feel like a one legged cat trying to bury a turd in a frozen pond."

DANMARK ØDELÆGGER ALLE
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Flu jabs cause autism

I havent had them, and don't have it. Can confirm.
I got mine and now my cat is autistic.

Thanks Obamacare
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I got mine and now my cat is autistic.

Thanks Obamacare

thanks obamacare :|

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
Quote by TwoPlusTwo
This years flu is bad, i mean bad! Don't risk being out of commission for 3 weeks with severe headaches and nausea, or worse Death. Get it as soon as possible, and try to encourage your friends and loved ones to do the same.

Can confirm. I was out for about a week with the flu, contracted the worst sinus infection of my life a few days after feeling "normal" again. Basically, I've felt like death for the entirety of 2016
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
no
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by TwoPlusTwo

I could use the time off.
I had to get it for school/work but I hadn't gotten it in probably the previous decade

oh I got that swine flu one year ago because my mom was #panicked
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
fuck the flu shot
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Flu shots do little to prevent catching the flu, ask anyone who gets the flu.

The flu only kills the very feeble, those close to death to begin with.

People in old folk homes drop like flies at flu season, and they all get the vaccine
Last edited by stratkat at Jan 16, 2016,
Quote by stratkat

People in old folk homes drop like flies at flu season, and they all get the vaccine

Ask an epidemiologist why, and you might just learn an awful lot.
Quote by stratkat at #33779870

That's sound logic.
Free Ali
Quote by stratkat

Isn't the reason to get a flu shot so you don't infect other people like the sick and weak?
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Neo Evil11
Isn't the reason to get a flu shot so you don't infect other people like the sick and weak?

Well, priority for flu shots tends to be vulnerable groups(elderly, those with compromised immune systems, chronic diseases) and healthcare workers(including carers for vulnerable people).

Fun fact: flu itself rarely kills anyone. It does leave you wide open to shit like pneumonia, which is what really gets the coffin-dodgers in the ground.
Quote by stratkat at #33779870

no
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
They blew it again this year....the version of the flu that this year's vaccine is intended to prevent,
is NOT the version of the flu that presented itself this year. Same as they were wrong last year.

What is the damn point?
Quote by tooold1954
They blew it again this year....the version of the flu that this year's vaccine is intended to prevent,
is NOT the version of the flu that presented itself this year. Same as they were wrong last year.

What is the damn point?

Look, if you can predict the future, maybe you should be working for the WHO or CDC or something.

Flu season is hardly started, and you know fuck all.
All I know is that since January 1st, here's what my life has been like:
1. Healthy
2. Healthy
3. Sick in bed
4. Sick in bed
5. Sick but able to work
6. Sick in bed
7. Sick in bed
8. Sick but able to function
9. Sick in bed
10. Sick, but able to function
11. Healthy
12. Healthy
13. Sick, but able to function
14. Sick in bed
15. Sick in bed
16. So far, sick but functionable.

I've already had to use half of my year's paid time off from work because my fucking employer doesn't offer sick days. Literally sick of this shit.
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
Quote by SGstriker
1. Healthy
2. Healthy
3. Sick in bed
4. Sick in bed
5. Sick but able to work
6. Sick in bed
7. Sick in bed
9. Sick in bed
11. Healthy
12. Healthy
14. Sick in bed
15. Sick in bed

I've already had to use half of my year's paid time off from work because my fucking employer doesn't offer sick days. Literally sick of this shit.

Maybe if you weren't sick of this shit you wouldn't be sick? i dunno
Quote by slapsymcdougal at #33780199
Look, if you can predict the future, maybe you should be working for the WHO or CDC or something.

Flu season is hardly started, and you know fuck all.

no, pretty sure he has it all figured out
___

Quote by The_Blode
Quote by SGstriker
1. Healthy
2. Healthy
3. Sick in bed
4. Sick in bed
5. Sick but able to work
6. Sick in bed
7. Sick in bed
9. Sick in bed
11. Healthy
12. Healthy
14. Sick in bed
15. Sick in bed

The first week of the year for me was:

1st. Still in hospital
2nd through 4th. Still in hospital
5th. Discharged from hospital.
6th. Fucking knackered
7th. Fucking knackered.

Finished the antibiotics on Wednesday this week.
Page 1 of 2