Quote by sam b at #33777012
Who?

There we go.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
So does that make him a proto-furry?
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by Axelfox at #33777051
5 seconds are not long

it's all relative
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by Trowzaa
it's all relative

The 5 seconds were fine. The following 22 seemed to last forever, though.
You gotta wonder how Axel found out about this. Is there like a "guys that contributed unintentionally to furry stuff" obituary page on Tumblr or something?
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
it's very axel that a famous shakespearean actor dies and the only reason axel knows him is because he voiced a fox in a cartoon once
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by theogonia777
You gotta wonder how Axel found out about this. Is there like a "guys that contributed unintentionally to furry stuff" obituary page on Tumblr or something?

Was on a conventions fb page
Fuck brian bedford
Quote by Nelsean
Lil B, the young based god, has the ability to create music so profound, that others around him cannot even comprehend his magnificent verbal progressive nature.

Quote by The_Blode
^ oh hey y'all females...welcome !
one of my favourite disney films
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
The only thing I know Brian Bedford from is robin hood, but I loved that movie as a child.
RIP

Honestly, isn't the axelfox hate getting old now? I mean, call him out when he does stupid shit but don't turn everything into bagging the furry critter
RIP Gooze

cats