Just got a seymour duncan shapeshifter and was real excited to get it but it absolutely sucks on distortion, it cant get that on off stutter effect over distortion, and it looses heaps of tone to.

Plus to flashing led always comes through the speaker. Really disappointed in this pedal.
Mainly got it because I wanted a tremolo pedal with tap tempo, but it loses too much tone on distortion and other plroblems i listened

IS there any other trem that comes with tap tempo that wont lose tone and can actually have that on/off sound?
I tried the line6 tap trem ages ago are they still good?
I'm sorry you are having trouble. Did you put it post distortion (it won't sound good before the distortion)? Try it in the effects loop of your amp, or after any distortion pedal. Otherwise, you will have the same problem with any tremolo you try.
Dave @ Seymour Duncan
Quote by Mincer
I'm sorry you are having trouble. Did you put it post distortion (it won't sound good before the distortion)? Try it in the effects loop of your amp, or after any distortion pedal. Otherwise, you will have the same problem with any tremolo you try.

Will it help out with the problem I was having getting it have the on/off sound?
Yeah, it should solve that if it is post-distortion. Set it to square wave, after the source of your distortion.
Dave @ Seymour Duncan