Page 1 of 3
Registered this account primarily to promote my music, but figured I'd join the "community" as well. Any high schoolers in here wanna be friends? I think I'll get on better with peeps in my age group haha
haha, yeah.

What hour do you have gym?
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
I'll be your high school friend if you post it up with some sweet high school butts. Preferably girls.
BTW, thanks for reminding me my 10 yr high school reunion is this year, now I feel fucking old. THANKS OBAMA.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
High school
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
Quote by 20Tigers
My girlfriends in high school

Aren't you like 40 with kids?
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
High school is great guys. Where else will you see your music teacher play a clarinet with a mouthpiece that got rubbed on a student's sweaty balls when he was out of the room?
Quote by Dalton99
High school is great guys. Where else will you see your music teacher play a clarinet with a mouthpiece that got rubbed on a student's sweaty balls when he was out of the room?

I could buy a gun, cigarettes, and beer right now. Because I'm not in high school.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
When I graduated, Bush was still in office. How time flies.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by theogonia777
I could buy a gun, cigarettes, and beer right now. Because I'm not in high school.

Who cares, literally none of that stuff is good.
Quote by Dalton99

yeah sXe 4 lyfe lol
Quote by Dalton99

We lead different lives. I honestly hate people who enjoy high school. Everyone that likes high school is either an asshole or... nah they're just an asshole

Edit: right away in his profile he says he's a christian. Not a good start for you
Last edited by ehbacon at Jan 15, 2016,
Is HS seriously this traumatizing in the US or is bacon just butthurt

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Quote by JamSessionFreak

I think he may be traumatized because his butt does hurt.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
Quote by JamSessionFreak

It is if you are a reject.
Quote by JamSessionFreak
Is HS seriously this traumatizing in the US or is bacon just depressed

yup

this is why I'm graduating a year early, so I can stop wasting my life in a place I hate. College is gonna be a huge relief, I know it isn't fun and games but not having to stress about getting too many B's is gonna be fucking great.

And it isn't like this for everyone. I just have an assload of expectations on me as the third child of two highly achieving parents, with two highly achieving sisters. I'll have a little over a semester of credits going in even with skipping a year of high school, so the extra debt shouldn't be a big issue.

in a week I'll be halfway done with high school, with a 3.72. As long as I do well on my ACT (projected to get a 32-34 by some BS practice test we took) I'll be fine.

So yeah, I guess if you just bullshit your way through HS it's pretty ok.
You're gonna be a reject in college, too.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
This is factually incorrect. Although as far as acting on some deep-seated and consistent desire to disparage my lack of education goes, you're doing pretty well.

If it makes you feel better you're much more intelligent than me and I had a "proper" education

Quote by Dalton99

You're actually not wrong
Quote by theogonia777
You're gonna be a reject in college, too.

I'm not a reject now though, so even if I was one in college you couldn't say "too".

and to my understanding, in a college as big as UW Madison, you would have to try pretty hard to end up being a reject.
Quote by ehbacon
yup

this is why I'm graduating a year early, so I can stop wasting my life in a place I hate. College is gonna be a huge relief, I know it isn't fun and games but not having to stress about getting too many B's is gonna be fucking great.

And it isn't like this for everyone. I just have an assload of expectations on me as the third child of two highly achieving parents, with two highly achieving sisters. I'll have a little over a semester of credits going in even with skipping a year of high school, so the extra debt shouldn't be a big issue.

in a week I'll be halfway done with high school, with a 3.72. As long as I do well on my ACT (projected to get a 32-34 by some BS practice test we took) I'll be fine.

So yeah, I guess if you just bullshit your way through HS it's pretty ok.

no pressure.

I got through hs by doing lots of drugs.

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
Quote by ehbacon
We lead different lives. I honestly hate people who enjoy high school. Everyone that likes high school is either an asshole or... nah they're just an asshole

Edit: right away in his profile he says he's a christian. Not a good start for you
Oh that's it, I'm soo gonna give you a swirly during lucnch break.
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Jan 15, 2016,
Quote by M00NAGEDAYDREAM
no pressure.

I got through hs by doing lots of drugs.

+1

strategy didn't pan out for college tho.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by jakesmellspoo
+1

strategy didn't pan out for college tho.

worked out for gen ed classes.
but organic chem and calc
so I started selling

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
Quote by M00NAGEDAYDREAM
worked out for gen ed classes.
but organic chem and calc
so I started selling

i never even made it to class half the time tho.

-most of the time: get high, then go back to my room and decide not to go.
-some of the time: get high, then get on the bus but decide i didn't want to go halfway, so i'd stop and get a fat sandwich instead, then go back to my room
-even less of the time: get high, manage to take the bus the whole way to where the class was (sometimes 20 minutes), decide not to go, smoke a cig, back on bus, high again at my dorm

and on the very rare occasion i actually made it into the classroom, i either left within 10 minutes because it was boring poli sci with a shit professor who just made us copy notes from a powerpoint presentation, or i got stuck in a state of high anxiety because i showed up to my small writing class of maybe 10 people in a tiny room and was convinced everyone could smell weed on me and knew i was high.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Page 1 of 3