Okay so I picked up a Boss tu-3 tuner a while back and my other guitarist just got one recently so we can tune quickly and silently on stage. Well come to find out when we both go into the SAME tuning, he is pretty flat compared to me and I'm sharp compared to him. He doesn't use any pedals at all and I use 3. I have my chromatic tuner on the left, an overdrive in the middle, and a noise suppressor on the right. Could it be the order of the pedals that's making this happen?! I used to have my noise suppressor on the far left and noticed it wasn't stopping feedback very well until I had it on the right, so that's why I thought that's a possibility. I'm pretty sure you can change the reference key. Would that mean we could tune into the actual same tuning (without the pedals) and one of us could change the reference key or does it not work like that? Any suggestions are VERY appreciated!!
I would blame the guitars, assuming you're both tuning correctly As in go until it hits green on all 6, then double check them.

There's nothing wrong with pedal chain, and the tuner is very unlikely to be bad. Are neither of you perfectly in tune when you both tune? If anything i'd get the guitars set-up and go from there.
You Dont Know Me

I have 10 Anarchy Points - I also have 8 Mythology points!

Peavey Generation EXP Custom White
Yamaha 120S Black
Korg AX5G
Digitech Whammy
Zvex Fuzz Factory
Boss OS2

Quote by mrfinkle213
This man has brains.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Banned for indirect reference.
rule of thumb is tuner is always first. try switching that and make sure both tuners are set to 440 or whatever you want them at.
Quote by delatorrekevi1
rule of thumb is tuner is always first. try switching that and make sure both tuners are set to 440 or whatever you want them at.

Out the box they should be absolutely fine, especially that tank of a boss
You Dont Know Me

I have 10 Anarchy Points - I also have 8 Mythology points!

Peavey Generation EXP Custom White
Yamaha 120S Black
Korg AX5G
Digitech Whammy
Zvex Fuzz Factory
Boss OS2

Quote by mrfinkle213
This man has brains.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Banned for indirect reference.