I heard of a guy called Joey DeMaio when I was looking up ways to mod a ric, came up with this video on youtube. I can't describe it, you have to hear it yourself because apparently some people like it. I just thought people should know it exists because it's, well..an interesting take on the 'bass' guitar.

It's kind of like when you see a piece of shit on a canvas and have a hard time understanding the 'art' and its million dollar price tag. The beauty starts at 0:30 enjoy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlrNiJZszSw

Does anyone have something that tops this as the worst bass solo ever?(by a known artist/professional, not something you recorded on youtube)
how do you edit signature?
Last edited by arvarna at Jan 15, 2016,
That sucked in the worst way.

But you gotta love the fan blowing his hair, that overides all the suck I guess
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Last edited by Robbgnarly at Jan 15, 2016,
Hey, there were tatas being flashed, so it can't be all bad.

It was overlong and supremely indulgent and highly repetitive, but he did explore what that four string had to offer, and he had a trem on the guitar, so that was fun. He certainly spent a lot of time in the upper registers, but that's just good retribution for all the time the downtuners spend in the bass realm these days. He was playing country and western stuff at the very end; I'm thinking that sort of undermines the God Of Puke & Filth & Hellfire & All That Jazz schtick that he had going at the very beginning, no?

I'm not a fan of long solo jams by *any* instrument, so I skipped around (not missing the tatas, of course). Maybe it's Big in Bulgaria.
Last edited by dspellman at Jan 15, 2016,
I get what you mean by god of puke/filth/hellfire but to me it sounded more like he was going for a skrillex on mad speed trip atmosphere.

More importantly, around which time did you see the tatas? Just for research purposes
Quote by arvarna
I get what you mean by god of puke/filth/hellfire but to me it sounded more like he was going for a skrillex on mad speed trip atmosphere.

More importantly, around which time did you see the tatas? Just for research purposes

Never mind I just found it. The big black censor box ruined it though I couldn't catch a glimpse of these warlocks. I'm once again disappointed by this video, this time visually.
Quote by arvarna

The highlight of your day is the thought of seeing a woman pull out her boobs in a video of a Manowar concert.

Hmmm... :[
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by theogonia777
The highlight of your day is the thought of seeing a woman pull out her boobs in a video of a Manowar concert.

HAHA this comment made my day
thanks to this, i got cancer
I'm a dirty fuckin' punk / i sell myself for a beer
I feel like a young metal kid at guitar center just discovered the bass section. Unlike most, this one bought something.
Quote by theogonia777

Never stated it as a highlight of my day, or a highlight in general. Just made a funny comment, didn't know I'd be insulting the overthinking feminists. It looks like you feel insulted so you want to make me feel bad commenting about me liking boobies, so I'll just straight up state I'm not sexist and this was not intended to be a sexist comment, you're just overthinking a joke.

Anyways what's the problem with being happy about seeing a woman pull out her boobs? She's having fun so who cares. What bothers me is how she can stand that solo with a big grin on her face.
I am horribly sexist when it comes to fiesta flashing.

Unfortunately, at least one time when a woman was pulling up her sweater, the boobs unfurled and nearly bounced off her knees. I think it's very unfair that the underwear women throw at me can be used for camping shelters. The one time someone flashed a really nice pair at me, it was a dude.
There isn't a problem. It's just that a woman pulling out her boobs in a live Manowar video is not very exciting, so you're a lame person if that is the highlight of your day.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by dspellman
Hey, there were tatas being flashed, so it can't be all bad.

It was overlong and supremely indulgent and highly repetitive, but he did explore what that four string had to offer, and he had a trem on the guitar, so that was fun. He certainly spent a lot of time in the upper registers, but that's just good retribution for all the time the downtuners spend in the bass realm these days. He was playing country and western stuff at the very end; I'm thinking that sort of undermines the God Of Puke & Filth & Hellfire & All That Jazz schtick that he had going at the very beginning, no?

I'm not a fan of long solo jams by *any* instrument, so I skipped around (not missing the tatas, of course). Maybe it's Big in Bulgaria.

Country & Western? That's the finale of the William Tell Overture!