Hoi,

Last time I posted something about whammys. This is most likely related to it a bit. My question is, as I've been playing "The weight of the world" there is a part (which I haven't yet tried to transcribe). It starts approximately at 2:06- 2:35. What effects is he using there? At least whammy for the part at 2:16, I guess. It sounds good.

Also somewhere around there is a quite fast descending if I remember correctly. My wild guess is that he's using some kind of effect there as well?

He uses wah in the song as well but the parts mentioned above are unclear to me, in terms of effects used.
sounds like flanger or maybe phaser

there's probably reverb/delay or something like that as well
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Kind of sounded like a wah and the tremolo on his guitar. Not sure I heard any whammy in there (unless you meant tremolo when you said whammy, I just usually think of the digitech whammy when someone says whammy)
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
Quote by Dave_Mc
sounds like flanger or maybe phaser

I think possibly a parked wah - the harmonics give me the impression that it stays near the trebley end of the sweep rather than shifting back and forth like phasers and flangers tend to.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
^ may well be

just at the start i heard a bit of a swoosh that made me think flanger (or maybe phaser). but i'm pretty terrible at telling things from recordings so i'm probably wrong
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?