Page 1 of 2
Who do you think is the best vocalist-guitarist in rock and metal? For example Hetfield is good,mustaine is better,but Laiho is in another level.So give me your opinion.NOW
mister butt
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
idk who Laiho is but it's not very hard to be better than those other two
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by M00NAGEDAYDREAM
tina turner

actually

name sounds familiar but I honestly have no idea what band he's in without googling it

edit: yea, I've never listened to Children of Bodom I vaguely remember the Pit being obsessed with them years ago though
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Last edited by WCPhils at Jan 15, 2016,
David Gilmour. Don't know if you could really classify Pink Floyd as "rock" though. It's definitely "rock-esque". Great voice, great player.
Vocalist: Eddie Vedder/Chris Cornell I can't be damned to pick between them. Right now I think Eddie's voice is in better shape, but back in the day Chris was better. Eddie has been more successful but that isn't the question.

Guitarist: Gilmour. Definitely.
Quote by ehbacon
Eddie Vedder

ugh
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by ehbacon
Do I criticize you for smelling poo? no I do not.

do i have to explain the compicated username again.

i smell the poo that is your shit taste in music.
Quote by WCPhils
idk who Laiho is but it's not very hard to be better than those other two

Marko "Nuclear Holocausto Vengeance" Laiho is the guitarist/vocalist of Beherit, one of the best black metal bands to ever come out of Finland despite his silly name.

https://youtu.be/yfATKXisu7E
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by frecebutmito
So give me your opinion

Quote by jakesmellspoo
that is your shit taste in music.

I gave him my valid opinion, not offending anyone. You are shitting on that opinion, completely unprovoked. my question is why?
Quote by ehbacon
I gave him my valid opinion, not offending anyone. You are shitting on that opinion, completely unprovoked. my question is why?

for the banter.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
do i have to explain the compicated username again.

i smell the poo that is your shit taste in music.

That can't be right. You like rap. Hence YOU have shit taste in music.

Now go to bed. I'll be along to tuck you in later, little one.
Quote by TobusRex

lol
"can't spell rap without cRap"

-Axelfox, 2013-2016
___

Quote by The_Blode
Quote by TobusRex

I would assume that this post wasn't serious, but it probably is since you're an old man. This is better than any of the music that you listen to. That is, unless you listen to Hank, in which case it is better than all but one of everything you listen to.

https://youtu.be/2qK_gO965xU
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by WCPhils at #33779566
name sounds familiar but I honestly have no idea what band he's in without googling it

edit: yea, I've never listened to Children of Bodom I vaguely remember the Pit being obsessed with them years ago though

He's got a pretty monotone voice, nowhere near the best.
Quote by TobusRex at #33779671

12 year old me likes this
As far as metal goes, probably Chuck Schuldiner. His voice was incredible and it's really hard to sing over some of the riffs he wrote.
Quote by MeGaDeth2314
As far as metal goes, probably Chuck Schuldiner. His voice was incredible and it's really hard to sing over some of the riffs he wrote.

his vocal style got really good towards the end there
Quote by WCPhils
"can't spell rap without cRap"

-Axelfox, 2013-2016

did he die
Quote by Saint78
That's forever imprinted in my brain in Dwight's voice. Seriously.

Voted UG's best threadstarter 2014.
I used to like Children of Bodom but Laiho's vocals were pretty shit lol
chad kroeger

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Page 1 of 2