Hello UG laptop users . I'm just wondering what kind of gadget do you guys use to record your sound and vids consider working around the laptop, like you guys use any webcam or any special kind of mic that could be plugged to the laptop? If anyone knows anything, please share. Cheers folks
I record on a cam, sound on Movie Studio via audio interface, use the audio of both to sync up, then splice together, drop the audio from the cam.

http://www.sonycreativesoftware.com/moviestudiope

You can use your phone for the video.
Last edited by diabolical at Jan 16, 2016,
Wait, you use the internal audio interface? I thought they don't dish out really good sound?
Quote by Danish_John
Hello UG laptop users . I'm just wondering what kind of gadget do you guys use to record your sound and vids consider working around the laptop, like you guys use any webcam or any special kind of mic that could be plugged to the laptop? If anyone knows anything, please share. Cheers folks

What kind of noises etc? Because typically people opt for a good USB mic like a blue yeti or a Rhodes USB or something. Those are great.

For video, a phone at 1080 is good enough these days - assuming you have a decent phone and don't want the mega expense of a camera. I mean if you're redoing the audio anyway, not really an issue
You Dont Know Me

I have 10 Anarchy Points - I also have 8 Mythology points!

Peavey Generation EXP Custom White
Yamaha 120S Black
Korg AX5G
Digitech Whammy
Zvex Fuzz Factory
Boss OS2

Quote by mrfinkle213
This man has brains.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Banned for indirect reference.
For the audio part, read the stickies.
Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
EVH 5150 III LBXII
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud