I'm trying to find an expression pedal for my EHX Deluxe Memory Boy that I can get for less than £50 and that I can trust not to conk out on me for some time to come, preferably made of metal. Any suggestions? Boss FV-500 seems like a good option but is a bit more than I'd like to pay.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
Whatever you do I would avoid the Moog EP-3. It is probably the cheapest and most-well built unit in its range. But for whatever reason it seems to work backwards with guitar equipment, or at least with what I was using at the time. I gave it to a friend to use with his DAW's and midi-controllers and it apparently works for him though. Maybe you could splice and switch the + and - leads to make it work re-reverse? Not sure. I tried the built-in polarity switch and it did not do anything.
Last edited by Will Lane at Jan 16, 2016,
I actually saw the title and wanted to suggest the EP-3's. They worked great for me in conjuction with my Strymon Timeline and Mobius. Very sturdy on the cheap.
Quote by I K0nijn I
I actually saw the title and wanted to suggest the EP-3's. They worked great for me in conjuction with my Strymon Timeline and Mobius. Very sturdy on the cheap.
Really? Maybe I was doing it wrong. I tried it every which way, from switching the polarity, to only seating the cable partway in, etc. The best thing I could figure to do was to turn the pedal 180 degrees but then on the toe down you look like a dope trying to dance ballet... Maybe it was the unit I was using it with at the time, an RP-155. Or maybe I got a faulty unit, surely the polarity switch would fix the reverse-work of the sweep, right?