so i was wondering if any one could help me ive looked on the usual ebay, reverb.com, used guitar center, music go round etc... and im looking for the one 12 cab that was built to fit under the peavey bandit...... two would be awesome and if they are the silver stripe its not too bad but im hopping for the red stripe........... long story short a 212 cab isnt what im looking for i want to have two bandits with their own extinsion cab ....... i have a killer set up know with my two.......... and would like to just get the cabs so that a they look good and b it seems that it would be easyer to get what i want any how thanks in advance d
As far as I can see Peavey did not/does not make an extension cab just for the bandit series. Those amps were designed to be used as they come.

You can get speaker-in and empty 1x12 extension cabinets all over, though. Just make sure you match the power and ohm ratings.

What exact Bandit amp model do you have?
Last edited by Will Lane at Jan 16, 2016,
Check out Avatar.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
its the red stripe bandit ..... and i have seen them before on pics and once a long time ago in a music shop in rolla MO
Why not just get a cab that will work, rather than trying to find a cab to match it exactly? You can measure your amp and make sure it will fit on top a cab.

Or better yet, maybe look into investing money into a better amp.
well i have cabs and i have other amps thats not the problem ... not that this is a bad problem to have ........ ive found this amp (well two of them through an a/b selector) is perfect for the band im in now ..... size, sound, everything and id love to find two of these for shows..... had just one pluged into a 1960 and had it low in post gain trying to run the two by them selfes is fine but the volume is high and if i had the cabs it would look awesome ............ and not to e "that guy" but the money in a better amp is counter perductive ....... if your car could use new tires and the guy told to not worry about that just get a better car youd think he was an idiot lol but i get i could be like everyone else and play my 6505 combo or save up for a jcm 800

im glad there is a community to for use to help each other out
Quote by eaten.alive1983
if your car could use new tires and the guy told to not worry about that just get a better car youd think he was an idiot lol but i get i could be like everyone else and play my 6505 combo or save up for a jcm 800

The problem with your car tho is not that it needs new tires. It's like comparing a 1980's run down sunbird to a new Corvette when talking a Bandit vs a JCM.

Do you own a 6505? Not to be a cunt, but do you actually think a bandit sounds as good as a 6505? If so, how long have you been playing?

I've owned a bandit, and honestly, I thought it was a pretty horrible amp. Right up there with the MG and FM that owned pre-developing my ears. I just cringe thinking about those days.

I mean, at the end of the day, if you like the bandits, then you're going to spend your money how you want. But I'd strongly suggest investing in another, better amp; or at least cabs that come with something better then the sheffield speaker...
Guitars:
PRS Custom 24
Gibson Les Paul 60's Tribute
85' MIJ Strat
97' Snakepit Les Paul
LP Traditional 1960 Zebra
MIJ Tele
MIA Strat

Amps:
Silver Jubilee 2525
Peavey Ultra 112
Jet City JCA50H