as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

If you only have one friend on UG, you might just be killaudio666

idk
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Aren't you that guy who always brags about doing drugs or something? I don't know because you're so nondescript.

Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
Last edited by i_lovemetallica at Jan 16, 2016,
You're a piece of shit that toys with women's hearts for your own gratification and of the small handful of people I dislike on this forum you're pretty high up on that list
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Quote by Pastafarian96
You're a piece of shit that toys with women's hearts for your own gratification and of the small handful of people I dislike on this forum you're pretty high up on that list

Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
Quote by TheChaz
Aren't you that guy who always brags about doing drugs or something? I don't know because you're so nondescript.

LOL
Quote by Pastafarian96

Lol Damn dude I figured I'd see you here. You always got a stick up your ass... and I don't toy with women's hearts. I would never hurt a women intentionally. Trust me dude It hurts me more than it hurts them...
You're so pathetically shit I don't even remember why I dislike you and feel I should have banned you in the past, if I didn't actually do so.
Hey, look. Sigs are back.
Hey, I'm the only one allowed to give/recieve/create roast threads for my/other's birthday around here.
Quote by killaudio666 at #33781056
Lol Damn dude I figured I'd see you here. You always got a stick up your ass... and I don't toy with women's hearts. I would never hurt a women intentionally. Trust me dude It hurts me more than it hurts them...

I was joking

But I do want to see DG do his thang to you
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Quote by Pastafarian96
I was joking

But I do want to see DG do his thang to you

Oh ok well you got me... good one.
Quote by ehbacon

The roast episode wasn't really like this

Yes it was.
You are wrong
Just deal with it.
KillAudio666 is such a bum that working at DQ with the crew would be a solid career move

KillAudio666 is so broke his threads don't work

KillAudio666 is such an ignorant user, Hal-Sephira should make a thread about him and misspell his name at the same time

KillAudio666 is so crazy he makes sunaj look well adjusted

meh...i tried
Quote by Rebel Scum

KillAudio666 is such an ignorant user, Hal-Sephira should make a thread about him and misspell his name at the same time

will someone carry me across ten thousand miles under the silence
Quote by Rebel Scum
KillAudio666 is such a bum that working at DQ with the crew would be a solid career move

KillAudio666 is so broke his threads don't work

KillAudio666 is so crazy he makes sunaj look well adjusted

meh...i tried

Tried...and succeeded.
Quote by Joshua Garcia at #33781074
Hey, I'm the only one allowed to give/recieve/create roast threads for my/other's birthday around here.

my birthday's the 25th, js
I don't know you, but based on this thread alone, you seem kind of self-absorbed and needy. Also, your avatar shows that you want to be seen as edgy but are afraid of actually going outside of anyone's comfort zone. You're really hoping that faking having a personality will help you fit in.
Quote by whywefight
my birthday's the 25th, js
Noted.

Literally.

I never note anything but I noted this.

Edit: Wait, js?
Page 1 of 2