View poll results: does he
he does
37 97%
he does not
1 3%
Voters: 38.
Page 1 of 2
yes.

I think nose picking, like masturbating and looking at the poop on the tissue when you wipe, are those possibly embarrassing things that people don't like admitting to but I can't trust anyone as a legit human being if they genuinely don't do them.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
fosho

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Quote by theguitarist
yes.

I think nose picking, like masturbating and looking at the poop on the tissue when you wipe, are those possibly embarrassing things that people don't like admitting to but I can't trust anyone as a legit human being if they genuinely don't do them.
/thread

file under: "shit people do but don't admit for stupid reasons"
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
oh wait it's noah

wb brah, who unbanned you? i know it wasn't bryce cuz that would require him to do actual mod stuff so im guessing DG

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
Quote by gazzoo
Everybody picks their nose.

This
Anyone who says otherwise is either lying or doesn't have a nose
I have nothing important to say
Quote by JamSessionFreak
oh wait it's noah

wb brah, who unbanned you? i know it wasn't bryce cuz that would require him to do actual mod stuff so im guessing DG

i wasn't banned
banned
ofc

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
best thread of 2016 award without a doubt :')
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Quote by theguitarist
yes.

I openly admit to all these things.

Not checking the tp when you wipe is a dangerous game anyway.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by theguitarist
yes.

There's an episode of Sleepycast where they talk about this in depth. One half of them is like "of course I do that!" and the other half are a bunch of freaks who don't (or at least wont admit that they do it. I believe it prominently breaks down to Zach+Corey vs Poopybutted Stamper+Chris.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
The boogers inside the fingertips of his gloves are an irrefutable proof of that.
- - - - - - - - - - -
As Bryce and I are of similar Scottish stock, I imagine he does, but it's slightly difficult having short, stubby fingas.
How do you know you're done wiping your butt if you don't look at the TP?
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by ErikLensherr

yeah

Quote by ErikLensherr

Ask someone else to do it, be proud of the beautiful person you are.
- - - - - - - - - - -
Quote by Good_Lord
The boogers inside the fingertips of his gloves are an irrefutable proof of that.

I don't wear gloves
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Quote by Hydra150
I don't wear gloves

And if he did, they would be cool guy gloves with the fingers cut off.
Quote by ehbacon
you were supposed to say "y"

gazzoo did exactly what I wanted him to do. Ugh sometimes wwf, I just wish you were more like gazzoo

I'm sorry, is this a reference? I don't get it and I'm not used to not getting references
Quote by whywefight
I'm sorry, is this a reference? I don't get it and I'm not used to not getting references

nah, mint did the same thing in two threads (quote something and say "yeah"), so in each of them I replied "yea" and then gazzoo replied to my comment "ye" which I was hoping someone would do for whimsy's sake, and then you didn't continue the trend...
Quote by snipelfritz
And if he did, they would be cool guy gloves with the fingers cut off.

accurate

(hmu franc)
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Quote by Hydra150 at #33783069
I don't wear gloves

brycefingerlessgloves.jpg

oh i am very late
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by Good_Lord
Ask someone else to do it, be proud of the beautiful person you are.

i bring everyone to the toilet to show them what i've managed to achieve #pride #inspiration #beautiful
i have difficulty pooping in public bathrooms when there's someone else in another stall/urinal making weird grunting noises.

especially when they're at the urinal.

why are you grunting? go to a doctor. your dick might be broken.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by theguitarist
yes.

Orson pls

EDIT:

I was drunk a few months back and Orson posted his phone number and I copied it to the notepad on my desktop. I haven't done anything with it, almost forgot I had it. What should I do?
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Last edited by JustRooster at Jan 17, 2016,
i took a dump earlier

now don't get me wrong i'm firmly on the #sitsquad when it comes to wiping but i thought i'd be adventurous and try a stand up wipe instead.

impressions:

~tbh this is less rough on my bootyhole
~it's scary warm and smooth between my bootycheeks lol
~i must look like a dork right now
~the added leverage heading the cavern is a nice touch but i'm missing the ability to intricately control exactly where i wipe and maintain optimal bootyhygiene
~good thing it was a solid bootydough otherwise this could've been a mess
~there's less risk of accidentally touching the shitpaper to my bootyskin but i still don't feel as clean as i normally would with a nice sit wipe i should prob shower

overall it is something i probably won't do again unless my hands are really cold or something

thank you

Page 1 of 2