Quote by ehbacon
makes me look pretty damn good doesn't it?

yeah way to be worse than ehbacon TS
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by ehbacon at #33782996
makes me look pretty damn good doesn't it?

but you probably don't have as cool of a ride to school

___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by mattedbird
did you hurt yourself going down the stairs? if you did, I may watch it again

I hurt my ankle landing on it wrong if that counts cx
Quote by mattedbird at #33783015
did you hurt yourself going down the stairs? if you did, I may watch it again

R.I.P. Marc
Free Ali
I'm wearing headphones you fucking cunt
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Quote by chrismendiola at #33783031
R.I.P. Marc

hue
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by Dalton99 at #33783065
Sorry xD

lol

But yeah, warning next time
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Quote by Pastafarian96
lol

But yeah, warning next time

It's literally just him screaming. That's what the thread is called. What else would you expect?
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by WCPhils
but you probably don't have as cool of a ride to school

I want one.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
lol firefox (or UG I don't know who's to blame) is still having the issue with displaying embedded youtube vids so I can't see yo shit

edit: j/k btw
At least you're the only person in the Pit thats actually doing something. Rest of us are just yabbering about nothing.
Quote by Rebel Scum
At least you're the only person in the Pit thats actually doing something. Rest of us are just yabbering about nothing.

That's what I said!! I'm gonna keep making videos and posting them here, is that alright?
Quote by Rebel Scum

I'm doing things. Songwriting group is doing things. These things are much less cringy than what ts is doing
why
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by ehbacon
I'm doing things. Songwriting group is doing things. These things are much less cringy than what ts is doing

Yeah I heard that. But I'd rather listen to this guy scream part deux.
Quote by Dalton99
New video coming soon. I stayed home from school today and got bored haha XD

Unless you aren't from the US (which to me is unlikely), youbare lying. You didn't "stay home from school", it's MLK day there's no school nationwide
Quote by ehbacon
Unless you aren't from the US (which to me is unlikely), youbare lying. You didn't "stay home from school", it's MLK day there's no school nationwide

Holy crap!! I completely forgot there isn't school today anyway xD
Quote by Rebel Scum

Speak for yourself.

I'm masturbating almost constantly.
i watched until the end with faint hopes that you had forgotten to close one of those doors and would spend the last 3-5 seconds of the video tumbling down a particularly unforgiving flight of stairs