Not a bad cover. The lead timing on the solos before the bridge were a bit messed up, but it appears you tried to get all the notes in even with this timing issue. It basically got brought back on the bridge, but the drumming and background became too loud and muffled on timing, so the main solos were messed up. Sounds like you're overlapping your takes on the song, your actual ones, with the original song's official takes. Other than that, alright job
Quote by CherokeShredder
Not a bad cover. The lead timing on the solos before the bridge were a bit messed up, but it appears you tried to get all the notes in even with this timing issue. It basically got brought back on the bridge, but the drumming and background became too loud and muffled on timing, so the main solos were messed up. Sounds like you're overlapping your takes on the song, your actual ones, with the original song's official takes. Other than that, alright job

LOL. Ok then. When I reach a professional level then I will make albums and sell them instead of posting on here for fun in order to be ridiculed by someone I am sure could do no better.
He was giving you constructive criticism. Good ones at that so don't take it so personal. There was nothing negative in what he said that wasn't explained in his post.

Stop being so defensive. He was just giving you advice so you can better yourself. Jesus...
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by payments2085
LOL. Ok then. When I reach a professional level then I will make albums and sell them instead of posting on here for fun in order to be ridiculed by someone I am sure could do no better.

Being able to play Master of Puppets with poor timing is not considered "playing well", and I'm sure most of the regulars here are indeed a bit more talented than that.

And I wholeheartedly do not recommend that you start releasing professional albums if you can't take helpful criticism.
Quote by Jet Penguin
Theory: Not rules, just tools.

Quote by Hail
*note that by fan i mean that guy who wants his friends to know he knows this totally obscure hip band that only he knows about with 236 views on youtube. lookin' at Kev here
I have tried for MoP covers before, never recorded them. The lead solo is always a bitch, so fair enough fair enough. The rhythm parts, however... yeah, we'll just leave it at that and call it a draw. Mang, I KNOW some songs I can't do well I take ridicule a lot more than I give it ^_^

Also Kev xD I would never be that harsh with anyone, so I will just say "fair enough" and leave it at that as well

-Sharky