no
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
Sir, are you perhaps younger than the age of 18?
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Terrible rendition of Barney. Have you ever even watched the show? The tone, pathos, sense of gravitas... it's all wrong!
Quote by EpiExplorer

16 cx getting my license soon! c:
this is the most consistently funny user on UG right now. I laugh at literally all his posts
Quote by Dalton99
16 cx getting my license soon! c:

RIP everyone

hopefully you get in a accident
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by theogonia777
RIP everyone

hopefully you get in a accident

I think his parents had one almost 17 years back.
Quote by slapsymcdougal
I think his parents had one almost 17 years back.

this insult makes absolutely no sense and I see it all the time. are kids who aren't planned statistically less smart than kids who were planned? and judging by their modern suburban development house his family seems to be doing alright so I bet he was planned (though he does live in Georgia where a 6 bedroom mansion costs about two hundred dollars)
Quote by EpiExplorer

you son of a bitch

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Quote by genghisgandhi
this insult makes absolutely no sense and I see it all the time. are kids who aren't planned statistically less smart than kids who were planned? and judging by their modern suburban development house his family seems to be doing alright so I bet he was planned (though he does live in Georgia where a 6 bedroom mansion costs about two hundred dollars)

I keep the good insults for people,who matter, Captain Poopsalot.
doesn't it just imply that his parents wouldn't have had him if they could start over? makes sense to me
cat
Quote by genghisgandhi

Someone was an accident
Quote by ehbacon
^^

I forgot it was MLK Day, didn't realize I wasn't even missing school cx
The things that people try to pass off as comedy nowadays.

Makes me really sad.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by JamSessionFreak
you son of a bitch

o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american