Damn. I only clicked this because I saw your name and the thread title and I wanted to know what the hell is up with that. I started listening to the song because why not, and this completely hooked me from the start. I'm not very into the hardcore genre (I've mostly listened to stuff like Converge and Botch) and I'm generally put off by the modern, piss weak core bands, but this was very surprising. Thanks.
Quote by Jet Penguin
Theory: Not rules, just tools.

Quote by Hail
*note that by fan i mean that guy who wants his friends to know he knows this totally obscure hip band that only he knows about with 236 views on youtube. lookin' at Kev here
Quote by Kevätuhri
Damn. I only clicked this because I saw your name and the thread title and I wanted to know what the hell is up with that.

But yeah, I dabble in hardcore/punk/emo every now and then. If you want to get into some post-hardcore then Rites of Spring is a good starting point.

Also if you like Botch and Converge then this thread may be of interest to you.
Who are you? The prince of darkness? Don't you have any friends?

I'll be sure to check those out
Quote by Jet Penguin
Theory: Not rules, just tools.

Quote by Hail
*note that by fan i mean that guy who wants his friends to know he knows this totally obscure hip band that only he knows about with 236 views on youtube. lookin' at Kev here
I used to listen to this one a whole lot like 5 years back. good stuff
Free your mind and your ass will follow
The kingdom of heaven is within
Open up your funky mind and you can fly

Sumdeus