Page 1 of 2
this is white even by my standards jesus
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
You probably get beat up a lot at school would be my guess.

That or youre one of those weirdos who hang out with 13 year olds when youre 16.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
You probably get beat up a lot at school would be my guess.

That or youre one of those weirdos who hang out with 13 year olds when youre 16.

Why are you so hostile dude? What have I done to you?
Ill take that as a yes
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
/tragic
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Keep it up and u might crack the top 5 white rappers list in a month or so.
Fuckin kids these days.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Beep beep mothafucka
Tiger got to hunt, bird got to fly; man got to sit and wonder, 'Why, why, why?'
Tiger got to sleep, bird got to land; man got to tell himself he understand.

Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by LostLegion
I know you're cultured and well-traveled because you have a t-shirt with Mexico on it.

I've never been to Mexico haha xD it was a souvenir.
Well that has to be the most gayest thing ive ever seen. And I live in Fucking Brighton
Last edited by loumangroup at Jan 19, 2016,
Dalton, let me give you some advice. Take down that video. Take down the videos of you screaming too. It will save you from a lot of potential future embarrassment. You may even forget about them completely if you're lucky.
Quote by TheChaz
Dalton, let me give you some advice. Take down that video. Take down the videos of you screaming too. It will save you from a lot of potential future embarrassment. You may even forget about them completely if you're lucky.

Don't listen to him dalton

Keep them coming
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by WCPhils
Don't listen to him dalton

Keep them coming

Planning on it! XD I think my next video will be a compilation vid. It's gonna have some old vids in it. Ones gonna be this bike stunt I did last fall that I actually got hurt doing. Another one is gonna be me hitting my friend in the face with a broom. Idk what else I'm gonna put in it.
Bro can I design your first album cover? Here's what I think it should look like:

Quote by Axelfox
You a white boy? Why aren't you playing metal or such?

racist ****!
Quote by Dalton99
Planning on it! XD I think my next video will be a compilation vid. It's gonna have some old vids in it. Ones gonna be this bike stunt I did last fall that I actually got hurt doing. Another one is gonna be me hitting my friend in the face with a broom. Idk what else I'm gonna put in it.

pro tip

when I was 16, I thought this guy I knew was super hot. better yet, I even though his friends were super hot, which made him seem even cooler. was he super hot? probably not, but you can rely on teen hormones to drive people up walls, and I was CONVINCED. plus my girl friends all liked his friends so it seemed like a perfect storm.

then - super hot, super cool guy decides to show me the comedy sketch video series he'd been making w his friends. it was okay but I definitely didn't think he was very hot anymore and I definitely DEFINITELY did not think he was cool anymore after seeing it. and that was shit he was making w his friends: imagine how much less I'd like him if he was making it alone

this is real advice, but you don't have to take it: comedy videos might get you attention, but it's honestly difficult to write valuable shit (aka stuff people enjoy) until yr a little older and understand humans better. you are probably better off learning stuff on the guitar rn (makes you look more mysterious/skilled and less corny) at yr age. people who make dumb comedy videos are usually a bit older anyway and just trying to make a buck by going viral among teenagers.
Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by Rebel Scum
Bro can I design your first album cover? Here's what I think it should look like:

Hahahahaha what is that? XD
This is amazing. It represents what I hear when I listen to Rap music perfectly.
"I feel like a one legged cat trying to bury a turd in a frozen pond."

DANMARK ØDELÆGGER ALLE
Quote by vintage x metal
pro tip

when I was 16, I thought this guy I knew was super hot. better yet, I even though his friends were super hot, which made him seem even cooler. was he super hot? probably not, but you can rely on teen hormones to drive people up walls, and I was CONVINCED. plus my girl friends all liked his friends so it seemed like a perfect storm.

then - super hot, super cool guy decides to show me the comedy sketch video series he'd been making w his friends. it was okay but I definitely didn't think he was very hot anymore and I definitely DEFINITELY did not think he was cool anymore after seeing it. and that was shit he was making w his friends: imagine how much less I'd like him if he was making it alone

this is real advice, but you don't have to take it: comedy videos might get you attention, but it's honestly difficult to write valuable shit (aka stuff people enjoy) until yr a little older and understand humans better. you are probably better off learning stuff on the guitar rn (makes you look more mysterious/skilled and less corny) at yr age. people who make dumb comedy videos are usually a bit older anyway and just trying to make a buck by going viral among teenagers.

Listen to vintage, Dalton. There are videos still up on youtube that I made when I was your age. Granted, they're slightly less embarrassing than yours, but still pretty terrible. I would love to take them down, but I don't even remember the email used for the account, so they're up there forever.

Now imagine the same thing happens to you. You forget about these videos, and 6 or 7 years down the line you're out with yr buds and you're talking to a cute girl. Maybe you even have a shot of getting laid. Then yr bud who's had a few too many thinks it'll be funny to pull up the video of you running around screaming like an idiot.
"Hey bro, remember when you made this?"

Bummer Dalton. Looks like you'll just be at home jerking it again tonight.
^ it's true, man. even if you like the d instead of the v - you aint getting none of it.

this isn't to shame you and be like 'lol NERD' bc even nerds have sex
Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

I miss pavellickk

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Quote by JamSessionFreak
I miss pavellickk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkYWhXr1dkE
quality shit
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
Quote by TheChaz
Listen to vintage, Dalton. There are videos still up on youtube that I made when I was your age. Granted, they're slightly less embarrassing than yours, but still pretty terrible. I would love to take them down, but I don't even remember the email used for the account, so they're up there forever.

Now imagine the same thing happens to you. You forget about these videos, and 6 or 7 years down the line you're out with yr buds and you're talking to a cute girl. Maybe you even have a shot of getting laid. Then yr bud who's had a few too many thinks it'll be funny to pull up the video of you running around screaming like an idiot.
"Hey bro, remember when you made this?"

Bummer Dalton. Looks like you'll just be at home jerking it again tonight.

I'm saving grace my virginity for marriage so I don't really care XD doesn't really matter to me tbh
Quote by Dalton99
I'm saving grace my virginity for marriage so I don't really care XD doesn't really matter to me tbh

Well you're certainly helping your own cause then.
Quote by JamSessionFreak at #33786679
I miss pavellickk

yeah

but listen to Chaz and Vintage, they both know exactly what they're talking about

My YouTube channel is nothing but poorly recorded solo covers because I have no good equipment anymore, and even though eventually I will look back and go "man I sucked" it's still not as bad as going back and finding a video of you being an unfunny tit.
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Page 1 of 2