Page 1 of 2

keep em coming boyos
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

hey those are my tracksuit pants

y u gotta be hatin

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
this is kinda related i guess

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)

Quote by JamSessionFreak
this is kinda related i guess

These are pretty funny, even if I only get the central reference.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Quote by The_Blode

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.

I actually quite like these memes, but the ones you've posted so far in here are dreadful
Why is there a picture of the blode's room in the red pill starter pack?
I'm gonna go try out for an NBA team since my physical characteristics have nothing to do with doing well.
Quote by k.lainad at #33786173

this is just the every college aged girl starter pack

it transcends race
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Quote by The_Blode

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.

Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Quote by The_Blode

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.

Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Quote by The_Blode

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.

^^^
srsly honored that you took time out of your day to make a meme about me

Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Quote by The_Blode

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.

I'm glad to see that I fall into none of these.
"I feel like a one legged cat trying to bury a turd in a frozen pond."

DANMARK ØDELÆGGER ALLE
Quote by k.lainad at #33786637
^^^

I didn't make it
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
the real black dad started pack would be - 1. brown open toed sandals 2. a Bruno Mars CD 3. a shirt with MLK's face on it 4. a Trinidad/Jamaica flag

at least in my experience
Quote by k.lainad at #33786637
^^^

you're welcome
Quote by genghisgandhi
the real black dad started pack would be - 1. brown open toed sandals 2. a Bruno Mars CD 3. a shirt with MLK's face on it 4. a Trinidad/Jamaica flag

at least in my experience

for me it just looks like this

Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

festivalboy starter kit

(Invalid img)
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

@ follow up to vintage

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
they would date
Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

They'd have a rollercoaster 3 day festival romance ending in chlamydia, regret and the morning after pill

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
One for the promo wankers

The plan was to drink until the pain over.
But what's worse, the pain or the hangover?
Who am I? I'm a titan so be expectin' a clash.
Fucking hell SMH so accurate

Quote by EndTheRapture51
They'd have a rollercoaster 3 day festival romance ending in chlamydia, regret and the morning after pill

It's a modern day Romeo and Juliet.

The screenplay would write itself, if I had a Macbook, a pretentiously styled moustache and a seat with my ass-print indelibly imprinted in Starbucks.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Fucking hell SMH so accurate

I didnt make it like, just nicked it when I saw an "events manager" friend of mine tagged in it. Very accurate tho
The plan was to drink until the pain over.
But what's worse, the pain or the hangover?
Who am I? I'm a titan so be expectin' a clash.
lmao some of these

also jus realised klainad's back, sigh
Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.
Quote by k.lainad

but who complains about this tho
My God, it's full of stars!
Uggs are pretty disgusting and I'd rather take a gal to Caffe Nero

nobody is complaining really it's just an observation

like this

Quote by WCPhils

Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Page 1 of 2