Hey people!

I really want to buy a good amp for my bass, because i'm using one with 10W for guitar (squier fender).
The amp that i'm looking for is just to play at home.

Music genre: Metalcore, metal, rock, hard rock.
My bass: Ibanez jet king bass jtkb200
Budget: 200€

Hope you guys can help me!
Thanks for your time!
Last edited by fernandocaria_13 at Jan 19, 2016,
Is the 200 euro to include Speaker cab as well?
G&L L2500
Squier Affinity Jazz Bass 5
Ashdown RPM pre-amp
Ashdown Little Giant 1000
300 watt 15" powered cab
450 watt 15" powered sub bass cab
2x10 + horn
1x15x10 + horn
Try Hartke, Warwick or EBS combos. All I've tried out of these have sounded great and they all have some ~50W combo in that price range.
Quote by Anthropocentric
Your balls. You lost the right to them. Hand them over.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
What kind of person needs to have a Flying V shoved up their vagina?

Join The 7-String Legion! Now!
Quote by henrihell
Try Hartke, Warwick or EBS combos. All I've tried out of these have sounded great and they all have some ~50W combo in that price range.

So between this 3 amps, what would you recommend me?

Warwick BC 20
Hartke HD25
EBS Classic Session 30
Seriously? None of them unless you are going to use headphones exclusively. A bass amp with an 8 inch speaker will never sound good. Get something with at least a 12 inch speaker.

Go Used if you can. I have an old (way old) Fender BXR 60 that I bought used years ago. Check out the local pawn shops and such.

Hartke is great, but I would try to find one with a bigger speaker.
Harmony: Stratocaster
Alvarez: F-200
Schecter: Omen 6
Fender: BXR-60
Dean: Metalman Z Bass (Betty)
Egnator: Tweaker 15
Pearl: Maximum
ESP/LTD: EXP-300
Custom: Harley Quinn Bass
Custom: TK-421 Explorer
A steadily growing supply of pedals
Quote by ryanbwags
Seriously? None of them unless you are going to use headphones exclusively. A bass amp with an 8 inch speaker will never sound good. Get something with at least a 12 inch speaker.

Go Used if you can. I have an old (way old) Fender BXR 60 that I bought used years ago. Check out the local pawn shops and such.

Hartke is great, but I would try to find one with a bigger speaker.

Like this ones?

Hartke HD75
and
Warwick BC 80
Quote by fernandocaria_13
Like this ones?

Hartke HD75
and
Warwick BC 80

These would be good. Try and find one of these used, and you should be in good shape
Harmony: Stratocaster
Alvarez: F-200
Schecter: Omen 6
Fender: BXR-60
Dean: Metalman Z Bass (Betty)
Egnator: Tweaker 15
Pearl: Maximum
ESP/LTD: EXP-300
Custom: Harley Quinn Bass
Custom: TK-421 Explorer
A steadily growing supply of pedals
Yeah practise amps serve no real purpose, you need more wattage to play with drums or electric guitar so youd be best off with a USB interface and some software like Guitar Rig etc.
Totally agree with Spazz . If you have a computer then USB is the way to go for practice.
"I didn't mean to kill nobody ... I just meant to shoot the sonofabitch in the head. Him dying was between him and the Lord." RL Burnside.

"I won't waste my love on a nation" BRMC
another alternative would be a DI pedal (with a headphone out) and headphones

i'm pro-practice amp though, maybe i'm just old fashioned. i like having a little mini-rig. for that i always used a 25W guitar practice amp without any EQ dials though so take my opinion with a grain of salt
Quote by Kevätuhri
Hail isn't too edgy for posts, posts are not edgy enough for Hail.

Quote by UseYourThumb
You win. I'm done here.
I'd say go for something used, look for something with at least a 10" speaker and probably 100W or more. Not that you need that power but it is the likely to be the best sound you can get in the 200 euro price range.

The problem is that not much of the 50-60W stuff sounds that good, you are basically in the bigger practice amp range, basically a slightly louder version of what you already have. Moving on to used gear takes you to the bottom end of gigging amps.

For example for £100 (150Eu) I picked up a Hartke Kickback10 which has the sound of a much bigger stack at limited volume but still enough to just about cope with a drummer. I'll be using it tonight at rehearsals rather than carrying my gigging rig. A friend picked up the 15" version at the same price. If you look here you'll see Trace Elliot and TC combo's going in your price range. If you have the space old Peavey stuff goes for next to nothing on the used market, sounds good and is bomb proof but weighs a tonne. When you upgrade you'll be able to sell it on for little less than you paid for it if you go used.

For headphones I use a Zoom B1ON, the cheapest all in one solution, headphones, tuner, metronome ,drum machine, headphone input so you can play along with an mp3 or phone and plenty of effects.
Added bonus of a multi effects pedal is that it lets you hear a load of different sounds so you know exactly what you want when it comes to pedals. (Hint, you just want a compressor, overdrive and envelope. Ignore the voices in your head.)
Quote by Spaz91
Added bonus of a multi effects pedal is that it lets you hear a load of different sounds so you know exactly what you want when it comes to pedals. (Hint, you just want a compressor, overdrive and envelope. Ignore the voices in your head.)

The downside is a very compressed and digital tone. A true amplifier is designed (if it's a good one) to bring out the best possible sound in a bass, a lot of digital effect pedals are designed to do more at the expense of tone.

That being said: Acoustic and Ampeg offer decent combos in the sub 100watt range with fairly rich tone around your price range. They won't get you over the drums in a lot of live situations, but they cut it for most practice situations. If you stretch your budget and save up more money, you may be able to get a bass that's good all around. (They only bass amp I own is 120watts into a 1x15" cab, it goes from bedroom to practice to gigs no problem)
Fact: Bears eat beats. Bears beats Battlestar Galactica.