Hello!
I was trying to play Coldplay's song "Adventure of a lifetime," but I just can't figure how they get that sound. I would just like to ask if anyone knows how I would get that tone (specifically in the riff), as I am about as far from an expert as you can get.

Thank you!
-Nate
What amp do you have? I saw someone just updloaded a preset to Fender Fuse. I haven't had a chance to try it out yet but it looks like it uses the Fender Twin amp model with reverb and delay. Treble, Bass and Mid are all set pretty low.
Quote by dombar335
What amp do you have? I saw someone just updloaded a preset to Fender Fuse. I haven't had a chance to try it out yet but it looks like it uses the Fender Twin amp model with reverb and delay. Treble, Bass and Mid are all set pretty low.

I have a Fender Mustang II, an for some reason I can't get the presets to work. It will say that the preset is applied, then I test, and it will be exactly the same. There is not a chance that they are just really similar because I made a preset with a ton of distortion and one without, and they both remained the same.