Hi,
I got Fender Mustang I since two years.

From two weeks i got following problem:
When i change a preset`s settings save button goes flash red. Then i click save, next step is to choose channel to overwrite.

Problem is i can`t change channel. I can save channel on curretly channel or opoosite (red, green), but cant change letters: A, B, C, D, E, F, G. etc...

Help pls
Now, I can't speak for the mustang as I have never owned one but on most modeling amps, when you get issues like this, the cure it to reset it to factory setting.
There should be some info in the manual about how to do that.
Yeah it sucks, losing current settings, but I've had to do it to both the Vox Valvetronix I used to have and my currently owned Peavy Vypyr.
Damn, sorry. I dunno then.
But this may help or guide you to an answer : http://forums.fender.com/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=84053
or this (not a pretty picture presented here though) : http://www.tdpri.com/forum/modeling-amps-plugins-apps/484200-mustang-iii-v2-factory-restore-problem.html
Last edited by CodeMonk at Jan 20, 2016,
When you hit save after changing the preset you are using, it saves the new settings on that preset, you cant move it to another space. You can put whatever preset wherever you want by using the Fuse program.
Yeah...why aren't you setting the channel first and then saving? That's how it's supposed to be. If you modify say, the Peavey 5150 model (Metal 2000), then you save it there and not in the Bassman channel. Or as mentioned, use Fuse.
Way cool and dth, are you sure?

What if i have need in band exercises to copy metal 2000 and overwrite? (f.e. increase volume and add revoerb)

Without CPU i cant do that.
Last edited by Lucky1777 at Jan 20, 2016,
You can overwrite any channel on the spot in green and red, but not orange (except with Fuse).
Yep, instruction said that.

But, Can i use f.e. metal2000, add some effect and overwrite channel f.e. british 80`? (without Fuse)
Nope, overwrite british 80s with british 80s, metal 2000 with metal 2000 etc. Stay in the same channel in other words.
If you have an Android device get the REMUDA App from the Google Play App Store! It works with all the Mustang Amp models (I through V) and both version 1 and version 2 Mustangs! REMUDA brings easy Drag and Drop Preset, Amp, and FX Editing, and does things FUSE lacks! The FREE Lite version handles up to Eight (8) Presets. The full version has no limits and costs only a few dollars.
Mustang v2 III/IV●EXP-1●FUSE●REMUDA●Yamaha THR10C
Epi LP Florentine Pro●LP Cstm Pros●LP PlusTop Pro●Sheraton-II Pro
Cstm Strat Vntg Noiseless●Guild D-55
So Creek Cables●BOSS RC-1●RS7500
D'Addario Strings●Vari-Grip●Planet Lock Straps
Quote by Lucky1777
Hi,
I got Fender Mustang I since two years.

From two weeks i got following problem:
When i change a preset`s settings save button goes flash red. Then i click save, next step is to choose channel to overwrite.

Problem is i can`t change channel. I can save channel on curretly channel or opoosite (red, green), but cant change letters: A, B, C, D, E, F, G. etc...

Help pls

It's because you are on the first bank (orange/yellow), which is overwriteable only from Fender Fuse.