Hey oh hi, I came back from some local pawn shop, and I stumbled upon some guitars I'd be interested in

I'm hesitating between them:

So, the above is a nice looking 299 euros Spear guitar (that I find nice because it kinda reminds me of Guthrie Govan's guitars), but one string is missing and the restringing seems a pain in the ass (involving screwdrivers n stuff...). That brand "Spear" which seems to be German, I've never heard about before.

The one on the left is a wornout Schecter guitar, at the price of 199, which I suspected to be a Schecter Damien 6, even though it's not written anywhere. It has a few scratches here and there.

The one on the right, which I'm less interested in, is an Aria Pro II, at the price of around 250 bucks...

What do ya think would be a good deal?
play them all and see which you like best. without actually being there I'd go with the Aria then the Schecter only because I know those brands and they are pretty decent guitars.
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
I'd choose the Spear for cosmetic purpose, I like how it feels...

Do you think the Schecter is a good deal at 199 ?
I wouldn't buy a guitar from a shop with only 5 strings.
I agree with Rob on the rest.
Quote by Tchekitchek
I'd choose the Spear for cosmetic purpose, I like how it feels...

Do you think the Schecter is a good deal at 199 ?

depends on your area used prices. They sell for $200ish used here in the states.

if you like the spear guitar better, then get it. Just be careful cheap FR bridges can absolutely ruin a guitar
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate