Page 1 of 3
nah sounds interesting tbh
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

As long as he doesn't do a shitty karaoke covers album, it should be interesting to hear.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
who cares

Quote by loumangroup at #33787907
shaved ape.

wow, nice racism m8
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by Trowzaa
wow, nice racism m8

Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

I'm the biggest kanye fan on this board and I'll happily sign this. he shouldn't be lowering himself to rerecording wet garbage like bowie's music
TS i request of you to post what evidence you have that shows that Kanye is making a Bowie cover album

also how on earth would this work lol. kanye's gonna stop doing it cause 30k dorks on the internet asked him nicely not to? lol
superman is killing himself tonight
If Kanye thinks he can make a quick buck by exploiting the death of a famous person within his profession then by all means go for it.

I mean, everybody else is gonna do it anyway.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by Baby Joel at #33787929
TS i request of you to post what evidence you have that shows that Kanye is making a Bowie cover album

he actually is tbf

http://www.theguardian.com/music/musicblog/2016/jan/19/kanye-west-david-bowie-covers-album

Online activism, Bowie fanboyism, blatant racism. All in one post jesus wept.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
As if Kanye's going to give a shit about a petition Who the fuck is anyone to try and tell him what he can or can't do, either as a cash grab or a personal tribute to someone that inspired him? Would this petition exist if Kanye was planning this and Bowie was alive? Doubtful.
bowie would probably think it was fabulous; I mean he let nirvana use a cover as a fuckin single
Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

9,000+ idiots have signed this already. Sad, really. The strains up stupidly still left in our collective human gene pool.
Quote by Overlord
It's not hard to be nice, but it's nice to be hard
I've changed my opine on Kanye. Yes, he's an unbelievably egotistical jackass. But he also gives a ton of money to charity. He may be an ass, but I can respect that he's not 100% evil.

Bowie's music generally sucked anyway.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
And I bet most of them never really gave a shit about Bowie's work until about a week ago.

Yeah and I bet Kanye West never gave a shit about Bowies music until a week ago.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
And I bet most of them never really gave a shit about Bowie's work until about a week ago.

"Dude I love his song 2001: A Space Odyssey"
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by loumangroup
Yeah and I bet Kanye West never gave a shit about Bowies music until a week ago.

... THIS is the comment you choose to first address? jfc dude
Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

ts can you show me where it's confirmed that kanye is making a bowie cover album
superman is killing himself tonight
I like both kanye and bowie also me and sickman are the only tru bowie fans come at me

but gee, the racism + rockism in that OP are wow
Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
"Dude I love his song 2001: A Space Odyssey"

Which was said when?

Just because he can name and like one song doesnt exactly make him a huge fan does it.
Quote by loumangroup

And if that's the case, so what? Better than being a bandwagon tryhard that thinks Bowie's music will be ruined. It's not like Bowie's stuff will disappear overnight, it's all still the. Just listen to that instead of whatever Kanye comes out with. Funnily enough, it's not that difficult.

Quote by loumangroup
Which was said when?

Just because he can name and like one song doesnt exactly make him a huge fan does it.

HOLY SHIT
Quote by loumangroup
Which was said when?

I'm a huge fan of Bowie. His music has influenced my life in way I don't yet understand. I also only know one of his songs.

There, go fuck yourself
Quote by loumangroup
Which was said when?

It's still no reason he can't do a fucking covers album.

Seriously, you really think that an artist who was as stylistically diverse as Bowie would have had an issue with someone looking at his music differently?
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by loumangroup
Which was said when?

Are u being serious. U do know it's called space oddity right

I dont think this guy is a #tru bowie fan guys
Quote by ErikLensherr

Quote by steve_muse
Are u being serious. U do know it's called space oddity right

I dont think this guy is a #tru bowie fan guys

I never said that it was called that.
H4T3BR33D3R was the one who said it.
I was actually quoting what he said, you brain dead idiot.
Last edited by loumangroup at Jan 20, 2016,
i hope he covers rebel yell, that's my faovurite bowie song

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
ykno, bowie was spinning kendrick lamar's latest record which inspired bowie's last. Kendrick lamar is also black and a rapper. Somehow i think bowie would not only not mind kanye doing this, he would most likely encourage it

those petitioners are idiots who understand bowie very little

The same kind of people who post nonsense like 'we lost lemmy and bowie but we still have bieber!! So unfair!!'
Quote by ErikLensherr

Last edited by steve_muse at Jan 20, 2016,
Lol as your life is gonna be devastated because a famous rapper wants to cover music from an artist you like. Grow up.
That was my first thought too. Bowie would love this. Hell, I don't even know if he was aware of him, but Bowie would love Kanye's oddball sincerity.
Page 1 of 3