Page 1 of 3
Post pet pictures so the selfie thread thing isn't ruined GO
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
This is my cat Taylor

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
alcy

dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Nice, singlehandedly derailed the selfie thread

oh hallo

Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.
Last edited by steve_muse at Jan 20, 2016,
Aight, here she is. Amar when really young:

I'll try to find one of how she is now but she's been super pissy these last couple of days.
EndtheRapture: that animal clearly deserves the moniker "SNOBALL". Rename it immediately.
Her actual name is Sophie (I didn't name her) I think it'd be weird to have a cat called Taylor but I wish she was called Taylor now damn it ali

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Well see if she responds to Taylor. Might work!

Quote by EndTheRapture51

"You can't see me wantin' you the way you want her"
Quote by steve_muse at #33787978
Nice, singlehandedly derailed the selfie thread

oh hallo

Where do you live that everything is sideways?
Free Ali
Will post same kitten pics I posted 10 times already.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by silhouettica
Oh, DON'T use a knife. It cuts through your strings. I did that once, thinking, its the Low E, its invincible. Turns out, its not...

Quote by Kensai
Awesome
[im]http://i.imgur.com/fVSxJV5.jpg

My dawg.
Awwww this is adorable.

Apparently my parents are getting one of those small terriers. The hell if I'm taking care of it but I would like a dog
i don't have any pets but everyone who has posted pictures of theirs in this thread i like you many, many times more and pls keep them coming

what a wonderful thread
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
I wish I had a fish
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.

There's my catfriend again

Her name is Suika
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
she looks so proud i'm happy for her

i'd be proud too if i was that fluffy
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Quote by StewieSwan

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
Quote by K33nbl4d3
she looks so proud i'm happy for her

eGraham won't be when he finds out what she's so proud of. Probably pissed somewhere it should be physically impossible to piss in.
Quote by slapsymcdougal
eGraham won't be when he finds out what she's so proud of. Probably pissed somewhere it should be physically impossible to piss in.

i'd forgive her look at her tiny little face
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Quote by StewieSwan

Quote by Bladez22
Exceptional thread keep up the good work I love all of you and several of these pics are going into my special Cat Folder

Here's my cat Lucky. He has no eyeballs and was once hit by a car. I regret the name in retrospect but he is very cuddly and loves basically everyone and likes to snuggle and stuff. He can run around the house quite well, but has a tendency to walk into doors because he's stupid too

Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Last edited by Banjocal at Jan 20, 2016,

This is loki, but I just call him 'cat', or 'idiot'

He keeps biting me, the piece of shit
ggg1 ggg3

Last edited by behind_you at Jan 20, 2016,
Quote by behind_you

This is loki, but I just call him 'cat', or 'idiot'

He keeps biting me, the piece of shit

he's gorgeous i love him please be nice to him
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Quote by StewieSwan

Quote by Bladez22
Quote by Banjocal
Exceptional thread keep up the good work I love all of you and several of these pics are going into my special Cat Folder

Here's my cat Lucky. He has no eyeballs and was once hit by a car. I regret the name in retrospect but he is very cuddly and loves basically everyone and likes to snuggle and stuff. He can run around the house quite well, but has a tendency to walk into doors because he's stupid too

We love you Lucky please don't walk into doors.
this is Ben stuck inside a tissue box. he's kind of dumb.

don't have a good pic of the other one right now.

been trying to get pics/video of them doing funny/stupid shit, but they always stop by the time i get my camera out.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by chrismendiola
Where do you live that everything is sideways?

Wat
Quote by ErikLensherr

dog
Quote by Mr E Meat
this is your brain

this is your brain on RT

Quote by Standard_A440
Given that you reside in the shade of the natural light of reason, I will defer doing your homework to you.
Quote by chrismendiola
All the pictures you've posted recently have are sideways.

For real? they all look fine to me. Is everyone seeing them like that, i wonder
Quote by ErikLensherr

Quote by steve_muse
For real? they all look fine to me. Is everyone seeing them like that, i wonder

yeah it's weird they're sideways on the forum but if I open the pic in a seperate page it's right way up
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Page 1 of 3