Page 1 of 4
so as we know there's gonna be killer snowstorms on the east coast of the us. According to the meteorologist that my dad really likes, my spot is due to get hit just about the hardest. 20-30inches or something like that. and then there's another snowstorm coming the week after. grocery stores are getting cleaned out, we've stocked up on the essentials (cereal mainly). gonna be crazy

do you guys have any sort of emergency preparedness kit
are you ready for snowmaggedon
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
I've been waiting for snow to push around for quite some time now. Maybe I'll get a little bit to play with soon. I could use the money. Good luck, Joel.
stay safe

you should post pictures of the snow when you get it
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
i'm actually super panicky because I've never been in a snowstorm and until this morning I didn't know about things like leaving your tap on which everyone apparently knows and is essential to know for snow and ive been refreshing the capital weather gang page nonstop since 3 days ago and im cold

but ya I bought all the basic emergency stuff like a flashlight canned food batteries water candles etc when I first moved in. yesterday and today I went shopping for key lime pie ingredients, eggs, snacks, bread, etc. my learn to knit kit and a book I have to read for school got delivered so i'm all set (or I could just do my actual hw lol). my bf is coming over right before the storm to hibernate here and we are going to begin a Disney movie marathon then go to the Caps game.

also this storm is called snowfugee crisis ok

edit: but seriously whenever I think about it my heart starts beating super fast I wish it would just happen already. Also I kinda regret deciding to go to the caps game now lol
cat
Last edited by guitarxo at Jan 20, 2016,
I will hit up the liquor store
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.

betting on a bunch of people calling out of work so i get called in.

ima go to the store later and pick up a bunch of snacks to live on just in case the world ends.

instant noodles and soup, hmu.

^also that. maybe get this qt to come over and "oh no, baby it's cold outside. let's cuddle and watch netflix until the power goes out."
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Last edited by jakesmellspoo at Jan 20, 2016,
Who is your dad's fave meteorologist?

We just got a little dusting earlier. It's not bad here. Enjoy that lake effect, suckas!
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Is the Midwest supposed to be affected at all?

I love snow storms but past a certain point I guess it's just dangerous. Be careful, ya'll

But have fun, too! Build all the snowmen, throw all the snowballs, and conquer all the snow forts. Be brave, snow buddies

fuckin dumbshit DMV

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
I'll pray for yall whilst working on my tan with a couple of mojitos tomorrow. Best of luck, pals
Quote by MeGaDeth2314
But have fun, too! Build all the snowmen, throw all the snowballs, and conquer all the snow forts. Be brave, snow buddies

Yes.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by Xiaoxi at #33788507

I don't think I've ever said this and actually meant it, but.........

rekt
mother nature dropping a snowstorm on the weekend

do it during the week you bitch
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by guitarxo
I didn't know about things like leaving your tap on which everyone apparently knows

I've literally never heard this. I don't know if it's an American thing, but honestly we in Canada just continue on like every other day. Some idiots go out and buy more groceries, but other than that I'll probably still be going to work and school and so will everyone else
Quote by MetalGS3SE
This is the best idea I have ever heard. Ever.

Naedauuf for president people.

Yeah I think the running taps thing is only for extremely cold weather, not necessarily snow.

Winter 2013 was well below freezing a good portion of the time and taps never froze afaik
Quote by naedauuf
I've literally never heard this. I don't know if it's an American thing, but honestly we in Canada just continue on like every other day. Some idiots go out and buy more groceries, but other than that I'll probably still be going to work and school and so will everyone else

Quote by MeGaDeth2314
Yeah I think the running taps thing is only for extremely cold weather, not necessarily snow.

Winter 2013 was well below freezing a good portion of the time and taps never froze afaik

Yeah idk some people who live in my building said to do it and they've lived here for years so maybe my building is just prone to frozen taps or something?
cat
Quote by WCPhils
never heard the tap thing before

It's really only for if you have a real possibility of pipes freezing solid. I'm gonna guess most of the east coast isn't going to ever get that cold. It's mostly a thing for people with houses and such especially rural, or trailers with exposed plumbing. I only had to do it once when it was like -25f for two days and after my landlord had the offending plumbing wrapped properly it never happened again.

Man I wish we could get some more snow in the Midwest. We have a bit but more is always good for skiing and snowshoeing and such.
Quote by seanlang01
It's really only for if you have a real possibility of pipes freezing solid. I'm gonna guess most of the east coast isn't going to ever get that cold. It's mostly a thing for people with houses and such especially rural, or trailers with exposed plumbing. I only had to do it once when it was like -25f for two days and after my landlord had the offending plumbing wrapped properly it never happened again.

Man I wish we could get some more snow in the Midwest. We have a bit but more is always good for skiing and snowshoeing and such.

Last year we had -30 weather for all of February (it set records for the past 100+ years) and none of our pipes froze (lived in the country at the time). It must be for people who have well water maybe?
Quote by MetalGS3SE

Quote by sam b
Been snow here for months, so what

its snow, idk why ppl give a fuck it changes nothing
Quote by guitarxo
yup

so I left work soon after my first post. just got home...

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by naedauuf
Last year we had -30 weather for all of February (it set records for the past 100+ years) and none of our pipes froze (lived in the country at the time). It must be for people who have well water maybe?

I think it just depends on how well-insulated (or how deep if you live where it's mostly warm) are your pipes.
Quote by metaldud536
Meanwhile in Florida.....

The Canadian drones are starting to flock in. I wanted to run these Ontarioans off the road for being such bad drivers; they probably just give out driving licenses to whoever there like their healthcare
Last edited by Fat Lard at Jan 20, 2016,
Quote by Thrashtastic15 at #33788664
its snow, idk why ppl give a fuck it changes nothing

going from 0" of snow to 20-30" is quite a change.
Quote by MeGaDeth2314
going from 0" of snow to 20-30" is quite a change.

I usually just flip on the 4 wheel drive
Quote by MetalGS3SE

Quote by naedauuf
I usually just flip on the 4 wheel drive

4wd for pussy ass bitches

ain't that right, chris4maticola?

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi
4wd for pussy ass bitches

ain't that right, chris4maticola?

When you drive a BEAST like I do, you only have 2 modes: Fuck you and BEAST mode! AKA 4H and 4L. Gas mileage? What in the FUCK is that?
Quote by MetalGS3SE

Quote by naedauuf
When you drive a BEAST like I do, you only have 2 modes: Fuck you and BEAST mode! AKA 4H and 4L. Gas mileage? What in the FUCK is that?

driving in the snow is like good bbq...

low and slow

also stay the FUCK away from my ass. fucking dipshits need to back the fuck off and crash into a ditch instead of whoever's in front of them.

Tesla Insane Mode: The only mode that matters
yawn

1 trick pony

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi at #33788759

also stay the FUCK away from my ass. fucking dipshits need to back the fuck off and crash into a ditch instead of whoever's in front of them.

The first day it snowed here (like 2 inches), there was a car stuck in the median on the highway like every 100 feet

It was like watching a slideshow of dumb assholes as I was driving.
Last edited by MeGaDeth2314 at Jan 21, 2016,
Quote by Xiaoxi
yawn

1 trick pony

Sorry bud, but any Tesla would make your ricer or whatever look like a 1 trick pony (1 hp)
Quote by Xiaoxi
yup

so I left work soon after my first post. just got home...

based on what I have seen of your car and stuff you seem to have pretty bad luck rip xixi
cat
Page 1 of 4