Online petitions are lazy and entitled and a waste of everyone's time.

Stop petitions.

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
You're a petition

not rly luv u
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Online activism changes the world bruh. Be the hero of your own story.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by JustRooster
#Kony2012

That was like 4 years ago. I imagine Kony has conquered all of Africa by now.
Quote by WaterGod

Probably.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
I enjoyed seeing MPs use words like "wazzock" in the Donald Trump debate (following those petitions.)

Plus e-petitons are better than paper petitions. I once had to redact every single name and address from a paper petition with over 800 signatures. Worst week ever.
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

Petition to stop Lyle making any more threads.

I dont like his threads which means they're an insult to the GREAT threads of back when and he shouldn't be allowed to make any.
signed for my first and last time
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
Retweet for awareness.
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
Can I start petition to get people internalise feelings of not liking thing?
complaining on twitter about your feelings being hurt should be punishable by death

hmu
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by WCPhils
complaining on twitter about your feelings being hurt should be punishable by death

hmu

I think the appropriate punishment is that all of their electronic devices should have the charger ports superglued shut or something.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by WCPhils

hmu

Start a petition m8, I'll sign it
how do you sign online? do you like, click some shit? type it out?
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by vintage x metal
how do you sign online? do you like, click some shit? type it out?

Whenever they asked for my signature on the Common App I just typed my full name. I'm guessing petitions do the same.

Anyway aren't petitions actually impactful in the west? Like gov't sites have their own petition programs and parliaments discuss those who reach a high enough amount of signatures.
Quote by WaterGod

The funny part was that Kony hadn't been active for a half-decade when all that was going around.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
Whenever they asked for my signature on the Common App I just typed my full name. I'm guessing petitions do the same.

Anyway aren't petitions actually impactful in the west? Like gov't sites have their own petition programs and parliaments discuss those who reach a high enough amount of signatures.

The official ones just strike me as moany and a waste of time. Look how stupid and contradictory the top petitions on the UK government website are:

And then the petitions like ban Kanye from Gasltonbury or crap like that is even worse

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Quote by EndTheRapture51
The official ones just strike me as moany and a waste of time. Look how stupid and contradictory the top petitions on the UK government website are:

(Invalid img)

And then the petitions like ban Kanye from Gasltonbury or crap like that is even worse

fucking hell
Quote by EndTheRapture51

http://i.imgur.com/0MmuVbX.png