And where do I start?
Is there a page where I can pick up and learn scale?

I've been playing solo song from tab and I feel like it's enough and it's time to move on my practice.

I can improvise most of the Metallica song just because Kirk using the same scale in most of his song but actually I don't know the name of the scale so I need to learn scale from now.

I'll move on to power chord also. I can hear and play metal song but I don't know the exact name of those chord being used.

So, help me out please. I'm newbie.

1 years since Jan, 2015.
To begin with, I think you have to learn the basic in scales: the 5 positions of the pentatonic scale. You can find a lot of videos in youtube that teaches all kind of scales.
Quote by sosxradar
And where do I start?

I've been playing solo song from tab and I feel like it's enough and it's time to move on my practice.

I can improvise most of the Metallica song just because Kirk using the same scale in most of his song but actually I don't know the name of the scale so I need to learn scale from now.

I'll move on to power chord also. I can hear and play metal song but I don't know the exact name of those chord being used.

1 years since Jan, 2015.

Hey there!

Instead of going forward with the mindset of learning what scale, or scales, you should look into some basic Music Theory to learn how scale patterns are structured in the first place. The best place I've found for that is at http://www.musictheory.net/

Best of luck!
Quote by sosxradar
And where do I start?

1 years since Jan, 2015.

can you tab out the scale you are playing? I'm guessing it's probably an Em scale but don't know for sure without seeing it.
Si
Music theory works very well with all this. Plenty of lessons online and out there for free that one can use. Best of luck to you in the matter. Some progressions and scales are a pain, though, but just keep at it once going through